Auto bullet feeder.

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Bruce FLinch, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

http://www.doublealpha.biz/shop/images/kiss2.wmv?osCsid=4fc2bc095114e67dcfdde8e4b139b3b1

The link is to a video on the KISS Bullet Feeder. Attached to your loading machine, it feeds the bullets automatically. @ $550., it is not cheap.

So I would like to know if anyone else utilizes one of these or another brand of auto bullet feeder & if they could give a report on their usage.

It's supposed to cut your loading time in half. That would be nice for me...
  2. layusn1

layusn1 New Member

I have seen the videos and links as well but at that price why would you consider it. Think of it this way...if you load that many, that quickly, were are all the primer coming from? Its one more automated step int the process which takes your mind off critical steps and from what I understand its only for one caliber. It seems like an awful lot of money as a solution to a problem that doesn't really exist. I agree with one posters comment...for $550 I can grin and bear the pain of feeding a bullet by hand.