awesome range day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 21bravo, Aug 22, 2009.

1. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

he y'all.. just thought id tell ya that i hoped you had a good day, because i sure did!:D a few buddies from my unit and i went and done some shootin today.. all day:p total ammo expended was 200 rounds of 12ga, 200 rounds of .40 smith, 100 rounds of .223, 75 rounds of .45acp, and 1000+ rounds of .22s and .22lr:rolleyes::cool: im tired as a dickens.. who knew shooting all day would make ya so tired:confused::p one of the guys brought his fiance and we got her started into the sport.. she was a little skiddish with the .40 but we got that outta her;)

heres a few pics
    intro.jpg

dyche hip shot.jpg

cory.jpg

wtf.jpg
  2. tim.sr

tim.sr New Member

we had rain all day. but you had a good day
  3. ARB

ARB New Member

I've got to say, that has to be the prettiest range I've seen. All that shootin' can wear a person out. Congrats, on bringing another into the fold. Lots of red meat should help you all get your energy back.:)
  4. big steve

big steve New Member

Sounds like you had a good day.
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

*envy*
    I went to my range today and there was an event! I couldn't shoot...Bah. Wish I had some land to go and blast away!

Nice work converting the gal!
  6. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

she didnt want to shoot dick's AR.. (the fella hip shooting the 12 gauge) and i wouldnt let her shoot either 12 gauge because shes about 3 months (maybe less:confused:) pregnant.. her fiance (in the hat) tried his best to get her to put just one round through the AR but she wouldnt. but she did shoot some with one or two of the .22 rifles that were there.

well tim.. most of the day was slightly overcast.. and we ended up shooting a few of those pesky pigeons in the rain.. but after a few minutes it was clear again. just lucky i guess...:p
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

A bad day at the range is better than a good day of anything else....wait, can you have a bad day at the range? Well, if your guns break, that would be a bad day.:eek::p

Looks like fun. I need to go to the range myself and run some rounds through my German and Romanian friends.
  8. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

bcj.... i certainly hope you mean put rounds down range with some german and romanian made friends. if what you mean is to add a few extra holes to some german and romanian "friends".. please leave me outta the loop. i dont want a subpoena:eek::p;)
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

:eek::eek::p:p:p Nah, I call my firearms my German and Romanian firends. The P99 was made in Germany and the WASR-10/63 was made in Romania;);):D
  10. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

Sounds like you had a blast, I had a pretty good day at the Gun show, accuiring some more ammo and gear.

Kyle
  11. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Yup, sounds like a GOOD day.

Thanks for the pics.
  12. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I slept late, late, late, 7:30:(. I don't like to sleep late. Finally made it out on the trail about 10 a.m., rode my Trikke 40 miles, a pretty good ride. Came home to work on my Oldsmobile:(. Put it in the shop a couple of weeks ago to get an alignment, they found a bad front wheel bearing.:( So, I'm doing bearings, some bushings, CV boots, struts front and rear, tie rod ends, tranny oil seals, etc. etc.:(:(:(:( Ought to take care of the Olds' suspension for the next 100K miles.:D I'll be doing more of the same tomorrow. If I can't get out to the range by 7:30 a.m. and be gone by 9:30 before most of the idiots show up, I won't go at all.:(
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  13. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

well suwannee.. if one cant be at the range in body he can certainly be there in spirit.. right?;)