B. Hussein O's Betrayal Yet Again....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by SaddleSarge, Jan 25, 2009.

1. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Seems B.O. is going to halt bills pending by Bush, thus including the right to
    carry in the National Parks by lawfull CCW holders.:mad: Just got this alert
    from the NRA/ILA. It says they're "reviewing" them, but we know what that
    will mean:

2. pickenup

pickenup New Member

Hold onto your hat, we are in for a bumpy ride.
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Wait he said he was pro gun? How can this be?
    When did he find time to do this? After all his first days in office have been busy conferring unwarranted rights on terrorists and making sure US tax dollars go to other countries to fund abortions.
  4. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

No one should really be suprised here.
  5. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Don'tcha know yet a CCW goes berserk immediately upon entering a national park; but criminals don't......Look for a lot more of this sort of reasoning on other pressing topics in the near future..... >MW
  6. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Ditto.
  7. dge479

dge479 New Member

He hasnt betrayed anyone that didnt want to be betrayed. I did not nor did anyone here think he was pro gun.
    His core constituancy knew he would be pro gun CONTROL and so he is. Who on this board is surprised.
    Maybe the GOA will help fight this and maybe the NRA will do what is right.
    Is there anyway we all could get petitions ready on this board. There are alot of us. I am not good at computer styff or organizing such stuff, but would do what i can.
  8. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I am reminded of Carter, who said we needed to give away the Panama Canal we purchased at such a huge price in lives and money.
    I griped about that to one of his supporters.
    He responded that all politicians say things they do not mean, they just say it to gain votes; NO ONE would lose this stratigic link, he assured me
    One of the first things he did when he got in office is - you guessed it - gave away the Panama Canal.

Obama, IMHO, said NOTHING he did not mean.
    He portrayed NO face he will now hide.
    20 years sitting under a preacher that called down God's damnation on the USA, with no objection.
    Refusal to show proper respect for the US flag or National Anthem.
    A wife that was never proud of being a US Citizen until BHO was nominated to run for Prez.
    A professed agenda of redistribution of wealth.

The best we can hope for is that enough Dem's will see what is happening and oppose him in their votes.
  9. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I had always thought that Carter was the worst president, particularly the Canal give away. But then came Reagan and my hopes lifted. GHW Bush was a bit of a step down, but still good. Then came Clinton, the new #1 worst on my list. High hopes for GW Bush sank as things started to go sideways. Now BHO!! We are in a spiral. Either we are completely out of step with rest of the country, or the rest of the country is nuts. I have lost all confidence in ANY politician. They are only in it for the $$$. There has to be an alternative. TJ
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

What gets me is that theNP and NWR rules are NOT pending.They are in the National Register as 9 Jan 2009.

Does anyone think that will make a difference to BO? "Laws? We don't need no stinkin' laws."

Pops
  11. Super Louis

Super Louis New Member

Obama is the devil...how could anyone vote for someone whos middle name is hussein? dont mean to offend anyone it just doesnt make sense to me..
  12. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

I wrote to all my reps today a personal letter to ask that all of them veto the appointment of Holder as ATTY GEN. The most rabid anti gun nut case we have ever put in that position. Even worse than Reno if that is possible and much more dangerous.
    Last week it was to ask to stop Geitner from watching over the tax accounts. Can't win em all but both of my senators voted nay.
    Guys it is the time to be writing and calling every day and it only takes a few minutes to let them kow we are watching and that we want them to handle these things in our ways.
    If not, it is going to cost them their jobs.

Please do not wait another minute to get involved as no one else is going to carry the load this time.
    It is now or never and no truer words have ever been more appropriate.

Stay safe and keep your powder dry (if you can find some).

UncleFudd