Baby Eagles?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by TTUshooter, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

I said it at the very beginning. And wellcome Jacho!! Agree with your post.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006

2. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

Quite correct. The D.E. gas system is heavily based on that of the AR-15/M-16. (I hope nobody will start saying that the D.E. is a copy of the AR-15 because of that.;) )

3. shooter

shooter New Member

Sep 10, 2006
    NC
    when i see something like that im interested in and you know that not many people have them..first thing i do is look see what holsters are available..if i cant hardly find any well to me that says something..but this is just me

i like the semi compact even though id prb get a CZ if i went with that size and the compact version(esp the compact with 12rnds of 9mm seems like a good CCW) even though i havent shot either the sub compact would be my choice. again hard to find holsters for ..Galco has a ton of pocket book holsters so i guess if youre a female and like it youre good to go..but as far as reg holster about all i saw were the yaqui style...

4. TTUshooter

TTUshooter New Member

Jun 18, 2006
    DFW/Lubbock TX
    Thanks for all of the input folks! Today i went to a local range and tried one out. Unfortunatly they did not have a CZ I could try out so i cannot give a true comparison between the two guns bur from what i saw, I liked the feel of the B.E. and I shot well with it. I plan on trying to get my hands on a CZ to put some rounds through at the range. From what you guys have said, they obviously come highly reccomended.

On a second note the gentleman working at the range said he thought that the CZ was more or less a clone of the Browning Hi Power, but he wasnt sure. So... is it? and if so should i be factoring a Hi Power into my equation?

5. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

Actually the CZ grip frame is based on the Hi Power's, so the feeling of gripping them is similar...but it is not a clone. A clone is an exact replica. This is not the case.