Bad Bad Bad stuff going on around the boarder

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Apr 18, 2010.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

http://www.japantoday.com/category/world/view/police-chief-decapitated-in-northern-mexico-town

Police chief decapitated in northern Mexico town
    Saturday 27th March, 02:01 PM JST

MONTERREY, Mexico —
    The decapitated body of the police chief of a northern Mexico town and the body of his brother were found inside the chief’s patrol truck Friday, authorities said.

Hours earlier, gunmen killed a deputy police chief and his bodyguard in another part of Mexico’s north.

The body of Heriberto Cerda, the police chief in Agualeguas, was found on the bed of a patrol pickup truck, which was left on a dirt road in the nearby town of General Trevino. His head was on his lap, said a spokesman for Nuevo Leon state prosecutors who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case.

The body of the chief’s brother, Jesus Cerda, was found inside the truck, the official said. He didn’t say how Jesus Cerda was killed.

Nuevo Leon state secretary general Javier Trevino told reporters that Cerda and his brother had been reported missing Thursday.

The windshield and driver’s door of the patrol car had “C.D.G.,” an acronym for the Gulf drug cartel, written in blood, photos showed.

The border state of Nuevo Leon, where Agualeguas and General Trevino are located, has seen an upsurge in violence that authorities say is the result of a turf battle between the Gulf cartel and the Zetas, the cartel’s former hit men.

The slayings came a day after Mexican marines on patrol in the Nuevo Leon town of Cerralvo came under fire after ordering a convoy of gunmen traveling in six vehicles to stop. Six of the assailants were killed.

Nearly 18,000 people have died in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon launched an assault on cartels after taking office in December 2006.

In the northern state of Sonora, gunmen in a pickup truck fatally shot the deputy police chief and his bodyguard in the city of Nogales, which sits across the border from the Arizona city of the same name, authorities said Friday.

Sonora state police said gunmen opened fire on the victims with Kalashnikov rifles Thursday night.

Late Friday, gunmen opened fired on a hotel in downtown Ciudad Juarez where federal agents stay, killing one and wounding two, authorities said.

Enrique Torres, a spokesman for Chihuahua state police, said the assailants shot into the hotel’s restaurant. Hours earlier, a state investigator was shot to death in a residential area, Torres said.

Ciudad Juarez, which is across the border from El Paso, Texas, is the most violent city in Mexico.

I have recieved an email from a friend of mine. Don't know how he gets these but this is a graphic set of pictures of what Columbian drug runners do to people who cross them. It looks like these pics are from survallence at a distance. They are extremly graphic and very bad to say the least. These drug runners are crossing the boarder and are extremly dangerous. I have hunted in SW TX and been told to shoot first if I came across a wetback with a rifle. Some of you may want to have a first hand look at what is going on out there. It may save someone's life.

If you think you can stomach the pics I'll send them to you but you will have to send me a pm with your email address. Now I warn you this is real bad and these people have no souls. It will make you angry. These are very bad people, the worst of the worst. People decapitated and others with their eyes poped out are only the begining. Again i warn you if brutal death bothers you do not ask for this, you will not sleep for a while. It may take me a day or so to get them to you so just wait till I can.

You guys close to the boarder in wide open spaces be very careful. Here is another story.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125737965

April 9, 2010
    Along the border, fears are growing that the escalating drug violence in Mexico will spill into the United States.

Last month, a well-known rancher was murdered in southeastern Arizona. Authorities suspect an illegal immigrant did it.

The murder prompted governors in New Mexico and Texas to send forces to the border. This week, the Mexican government sent dozens of police and soldiers to the Juarez Valley to restore order.

For many on both sides of the border, the fear is very real.

'Arm Yourselves'

Last week, residents held a town-hall meeting in Fort Hancock, Texas — a sleepy agricultural town on the border, about an hour southeast of El Paso, that looks like the bleak set of No Country for Old Men.

A couple hundred people crowded into the grade-school gym to hear a chilling message from Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West.

"You farmers, I'm telling you right now, arm yourselves," he said. "As they say the old story is, it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by six. Damn it, I don't want to see six people carrying you."

You farmers, I'm telling you right now, arm yourselves. As they say the old story is, it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by six. Damn it, I don't want to see six people carrying you.

- Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West
    His warning was prompted by the killing of the Arizona rancher, and the spiraling violence a couple of miles away in Mexico in a region known as the Valley of Juarez. The notorious smuggling territory is being fought over by the Sinaloa and the Juarez cartels.

"One of the men that works for me had five people killed in front of his house over there [in Mexico] this past weekend," says Curtis Carr, who is a farmer and county commissioner. "And he's moving his family over here this week. It's serious over there. Whether or not it's gonna spill over here, I don't know."

Nobody knows.

'They Poked His Eyes Out'

The sheriff warned citizens to be alert and report strange vehicles on their streets. But at the same time, he said, don't succumb to fear.

"We haven't had anybody kidnapped here yet, but it could come," he said. "We haven't had anybody killed here, but that could come."

The violence in the Juarez Valley directly affects this little Texas town.

A couple of weeks ago, gunmen in the Juarez Valley killed the Mexican relative of a Fort Hancock high school student. When the student's family in Fort Hancock heard about it, they crossed the border at 10 a.m. to see the body, and took the student with them.

"By 10:30, they had stabbed the relatives that went with him, which included his grandparents, with an ice pick," says school superintendent Jose Franco. "My understanding is that the gentleman is like 90 years old, and they poked his eyes out with an ice pick. I believe those people are still in intensive care here in a hospital in the U.S."

Franco says the boy has isolated himself from other students so they won't ask him about the gruesome attack that he witnessed.

Tactics To Drive Out Rivals: Arson, Murder

The Valley of Juarez has a long history of human and drug trafficking. There's lots of open farmland for illicit activity. It's close to the city of Juarez, a major smuggling point. It's right across from Texas, with Interstate 10 only a few miles to the north.

And the river, the Rio Grande, is no deterrent.

Veteran Border Patrol agent Joe Romero stands on a levee overlooking the international river — which this time of year is but a trickle.

"You can literally walk across the river — and some times of the year not even get wet," he says. "And with the ease with which you can literally cross the border here from one side to the other, this made it very lucrative and appealing to anybody trying to smuggle in whatever contraband they had."

In recent years, the Department of Homeland Security has put up 44 miles of tall fencing across from the Juarez Valley, and doubled the number of Border Patrol agents. As a result, marijuana seizures in this area have fallen 97 percent in the past four years.

But none of this has dampened the drug mafias' vicious competition to dominate the Juarez Valley.

Farmers In Esperanza Flee To Juarez

Esperanza is one of several farm towns in the Juarez Valley terrorized by the narco-war. Last week, traffickers are believed to have torched two houses there and killed the occupant of one. A large bloodstain on the back door of one house marks the spot where the owner was executed.

More than 50 people were killed in the Juarez Valley in March.

Arson and murder are the tactics being used to drive out rival traffickers, as well as the general population.

Along a highway, eight members of the Villareal family stand, their bags packed, waiting for the bus. They say they're all afraid because of the killings. There's no security, no work anymore, and farmers have abandoned their fields.

You know it's bad when people are fleeing for safety to Juarez — the most murderous city in the hemisphere.
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I would be very concerned if I lived along the Texas/Mexican border. I think that it about time for the USA to bivuac some soldiers along the border to ensure the safety of USA territory. There is an apparent danger for the residents of the borderlands.
  3. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

Small towns and farms along the Tx/NM/Mexico border in Mexico are being evacuated at the order of drug lords, so they can have a clear run.

If you plan to visit anywhere in Mexico, be sure it's one of the tourist enclaves, like Couzamel, Cancun....and don't venture outside of the tourist areas.
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Well if I lived along the Mexico border, I can tell you I'd be going out today and buying me a rifle such as an M1A, M1 Garand, AR-15... Notice I did not say "assault rifle." I'd be going Rambo if someone crossed the border onto my land. Call up the police and tell them to send everything they have in the area.
  5. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Have the states done anything to increase border security? I mean not just in the laws, but are they putting more Border Patrol or sending the National Guard out there or anything? This is the time they should be forming state militias to combat these drug cartels that are possibly coming across.

From what I understand, the US government can't legally send the military to the border can they? I mean couldn't they just reassign them to the National Guard and send them or something?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  6. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Yesterday I happen to see my friend who lives in tx along the boarder. From what I hear 27 people per day are getting wacked. Many of them are beheaded and placed along the highway in a neat row for everyone to see.

I think the drug cartels are using a different approach to importing drugs. I think instead of a large shipment they are shipping small amounts by person and flooding the boarder. There is no shortage of people to make the "run". Once the runner has made a run or two they wack them. Disposable people to them i guess.

If I had to go back out that way id have an AR with 20 clips loaded. A side arm and a special place to keep one bullet after all else is shot. But I aint planning to go back anytime soon.