Bad Buyer

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 3, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (6/30/01 8:04:38 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bad Buyer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GB Username "david6644" phoney address "F`ed" him in feedback. cody4691@worldnet.att.net GOMER ALERT!! LTS

Bob In St Louis
    (6/30/01 8:33:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bad Buyer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've noticed that these bad buyers tend to flock to GB. Frankly, I think the big black cancer is growing throughout GB and it is just a matter of time before they self consume.

You know, the funny thing is that the particular firearms I am looking for (bet you can't guess what) I find much more often on AA then on GB.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (7/5/01 9:31:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bad Buyer
    This guy emails me today and is bitching about receiving an "F"...wants to know why I didn`t contact him....he has had the same email address for four years. Interesting. See username and email address above.....below is the one he emailed me with, but tried to hide this email address from me....he ain`t to sharp...look at this.

*****Username now " DAVID4444 "
    Email Address " peggy4691@email.msn.com "

Wonder if he is using this one too??? I will not respond to him unless something else happens. Wonder if he`ll try to "F" me back. Guess he thinks people don`t keep emails......think again. LTS