1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Bad Humor-The Good Samaritan

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Mithrandir, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Member

Durango Colorado, the right knee-pit of Colorado
    A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, on a trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota, I came upon a gang of high-testorone bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.

"So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now back off, biker boy, or you'll answer to me'!"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?" he asked.

"Just a couple of minutes ago," the man replied.
  2. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Can't you just run that scenerio thru your minds eye and try to stop yourself from grinning. I don't suppose that exact situation has happened to any of us because we're all here and musing about it. I recall once watching a TV show with Don Knotts---might have been when he was playing Barney on the Andy Griffith show. Just such an event was depicted and it was really, gutt-busting funny. When I still had my drain cleaning service, one of my customers owned a bar called The Foggy Bottom...it was in a bad area of Phoenix and where the bikers used to hang. I really dreaded going there though, I was never 'put-upon' by any of the patrons. The bikers never used the front parking area--always parked around back where I would park my service van---you can't imagine the care I exercised coming and going around those motors. When I first arrived in Arizona to conduct my drain cleaning business, I had this green Dodge van--same color as the Immigration people use. Many times when I'd show at a restaurant or like business establishment to do my work, you could just see people, both customers and hired help running away--tires screeching in the parking lots--business manangers concerned of how long the job would take me to do because the cook had rapidly departed the premises. Wasn't too long before I went to Earl Schieb and got a $29.95 paint job to cover the greean and improve cusotmer relations. Chief
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

rooster, now that is funny.