Bad Humor-The Good Samaritan

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Mithrandir, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Member

Durango Colorado, the right knee-pit of Colorado
    A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, on a trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota, I came upon a gang of high-testorone bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.

"So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now back off, biker boy, or you'll answer to me'!"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?" he asked.

"Just a couple of minutes ago," the man replied.
  2. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Can't you just run that scenerio thru your minds eye and try to stop yourself from grinning. I don't suppose that exact situation has happened to any of us because we're all here and musing about it. I recall once watching a TV show with Don Knotts---might have been when he was playing Barney on the Andy Griffith show. Just such an event was depicted and it was really, gutt-busting funny. When I still had my drain cleaning service, one of my customers owned a bar called The Foggy Bottom...it was in a bad area of Phoenix and where the bikers used to hang. I really dreaded going there though, I was never 'put-upon' by any of the patrons. The bikers never used the front parking area--always parked around back where I would park my service van---you can't imagine the care I exercised coming and going around those motors. When I first arrived in Arizona to conduct my drain cleaning business, I had this green Dodge van--same color as the Immigration people use. Many times when I'd show at a restaurant or like business establishment to do my work, you could just see people, both customers and hired help running away--tires screeching in the parking lots--business manangers concerned of how long the job would take me to do because the cook had rapidly departed the premises. Wasn't too long before I went to Earl Schieb and got a $29.95 paint job to cover the greean and improve cusotmer relations. Chief
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

rooster, now that is funny.