1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

BAD-MANNERED BIDEN....

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by rooter, Oct 12, 2012.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    I was waiting for someone to post about the VP debate last evening...I watched the much advertised bout between the contenders and personally, I was ashamed of VP Bidens behaviour and his responses. What can I say other than it was a personal opinion of a man who is a heartbeat away from being the leader of our great country...I used to see Biden appear a lot of times on IMUS IN THE MORNING SHOW from a couple years back...I certainly was mistaken then about the man for IMUS would control that bad-mouth with a few harsh words...what say you, Fellow Americans? Chief
  2. Willie

Willie Active Member

I just want to know what was so funny? Is it the shape this country is in? He deserved to be hit in that smirking smiling mouth.
  3. twobit

twobit Active Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  4. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Disgraceful is my opinion. The opinion of the press is that he won the debate, so i guess all you have to do is yell over your opponent to win, not actually have a point.
  5. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Ryan was interrupted 110 times: 82 times by Biden, 28 times by Raddatz. (Raddatz only interrupted Biden 12 times.) AND STILL Ryan wins on points!
  6. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

It's clear to see why obumber selected Biden "the Buffoon" for VP, no one would dare try to do anything to obama for fear Biden would be president.
    As far as the debate, most of the debate Ryan was debating two people instead of one.
  7. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Plus a MILLION!!!!
  8. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Well, I’ve got’ta give Paul Ryan extra credit for not grabbing Joe Biden by the neck and choking him out during last night’s VP Debate. 82 interruptions by Crazy Joe, seriously? Every time he tried to make a point Joe jumped in with his silly comments and Paul Ryan couldn’t get a word in sideways. The moderator, Martha Raddatz did little if anything to stop his misconduct. Despite the continual interruptions, Paul Ryan conducted himself throughout the event with respectful, cool demeanor and stayed on-point.

Joe’s disrespectful clown face with all the smug smirking, smiling and laughing should put-off all voters. After all, this man is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. That should be extremely worrisome to every American. How do you think Putin or Netanyahu would react if they were sitting across the table from Biden and he pulled that stunt on them? It would not be pretty for sure.

They said in 2008 that Sarah Palin wasn’t ready to be VP, but hell she looks like Abe Lincoln compared to that fool!
  9. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    There are some of you Old-Timers here on the Board who may remember me getting chewed out by Martha Raddatz (SP) over a post I placed about the troops over in the sand box...it was one of those typical things fwd'd to me and I simply posted without any research...She called me down...I apologized and told her the routine here...she was calling me Chief when she could have as well called me Ass-H---. I would have admired her position as moderator more last evening if she'd have called Joe Jerk-Off down...Chief
  10. therewolf

therewolf New Member

LET'S ALL register, and vote, Nov 6th.

Then Biden will be joining Owe-bozo, at the

back of the unemployment line...
  11. JohnnyFlake

JohnnyFlake New Member

Face it people, don't be afraid to say what you think! Martha Raddatz did a terrible job moderating the VP Debate. She was clearly favoring Biden and trying to put Ryan on the spot, more than just a few times. Biden was Biden a true ignorant asshole, with absolutely no class! Biden outright lied several times, starting with the attack on our embassy. He giggled and laughed at the most inappropriate times and did so brazenly, knowing full well what he was doing. Biden has no clue, although he things he does, about Medicare and Taxation!

Ryan, is and was too much of a gentleman and a professional for an idiot like Biden to shake up.
  12. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

I would guess that the vast majority of us are regisetered and fully intend to vote. So my question is, what are you waiting for?
  13. red14

red14 Active Member

14. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Early voting just started here. I'm anxiously waiting for Monday when the office opens next week.

-
  15. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

Biden is an absolute disgrace. He's playing to his base, the coarsest part of American society; The Jersey-Shore watching, entitlement-grabbing crowd. His behavior mirrors theirs. Rude and crass.