Bad user Alert/REAL FLAKE

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 4, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

teehee1
    (7/17/01 1:06:59 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Bad user Alert/REAL FLAKE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the text of a feedback on brand X I posted the F

F: Look out for this bidder. He posted my merchandise was no good, BUT he never completed the auction and never rec'd my goods, he is a sneaky, slimy, no-good liar.
    Response: this teehee guy is full of crap. he sell junk and dont know a damn thing about the junk he sells. this guy is a losser. watch out for him.
    Follow-up: Besides a liar you are the LOSER and you can't even spell that word. Try PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

This moron 'Highcountryuser' bids on a set of swivels
    and never paid. I post an F and he posts an F on me
    and says I post good pics and sell junk. HE NEVER REC'D MY GOODS. I asked admin to help restore my sterling feedback but they say they will not interfere, BUT THE RULES SAY MAKING FALSE CLAIMS WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE TERMINATED. My 484 A+ ratings against his 2 F's out of 7 feedbacks, who to believe??

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/17/01 1:36:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Bad user Alert/REAL FLAKE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    teehee, good to see you again. Sorry it`s under these conditions though. You will find that some of us are moving our money and goods to another site, over this and double billing too. We, as you value our rating too....Brand X cares only for your continued dollars. We have an auction running right now, that has a buyer we "F"ed and has been "F"ed since ours....we have ask GB to remove his bid 2 days ago, so far this has fallen on deaf ears, this means if he is not removed before the auction ends, we will be charged and then a credit will be issued (not a refund) which means if we pull out and list elsewhere.....we have credit for something that should have never been charged to our account. This is becoming common pratice and seems quite lucrative.....but not for us. Regards LTS
    "am not" R2

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/17/01 2:12:17 pm)
    Hi teehee...

Looks like you are in a "peeing contest" with a yeller dog. I believe that almost anyone will recognize it as such and completely disregard the F. I certainly would.

Regardless, an occasional bad rating is almost impossible to avoid when one deals with the great spectrum of humanity such as we find at the online auctions. Most folks are good honest people, but occasionally we all cross swords with an idiot.

Realistically, all that you can do is "Tell It Like It Is" and let the chips fall where they will. Almost everyone will recognize an F that is retaliation from a lowlife and disregard it.

Xracer
    (7/17/01 6:21:17 pm)
    Gee teehee....what's it feel like to be a "losser"? And what is it?

Forget about it! You know what GB is like.......all they care about is $$$$$$$.....screw honesty and fairness!

teehee1
    (7/17/01 8:59:31 pm)
    Hi Xracer, it's truly too bad all this negative energy is being expended 'cause of personalities(the infinite variable) and greed. It's sort of like Al Capone, with his genius for organization(really!)he could have made it big even in a legitimate venture.

teehee1
    (7/17/01 9:01:57 pm)
    Neo, be careful, your last sentence in reply to my plight is exactly what GB told me, mmmmmmm

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/18/01 7:01:10 am)
    Re: teehee1

Perhaps GB has someone "lurkin' around" trying to learn something useful?

Pretend that you have a blank sheet of paper and a freshly sharpened pencil. Now, write down exactly how YOU would construct a feedback system.

What are your suggestions?

I am not being confrontational or disrespectful. I would really like to see the design for a better system. I have been unable to improve on the feedback systems now in use OTHER than to permit discussion/warnings of potential deadbeats/problems in a manner similiar to what we have on these boards.

teehee1
    (7/18/01 11:09:40 am)
    Debo, I believe if a user has gotten an F from a seller then that seller should be notified by an Icon next to the bidders name if he bids again and that the seller should have the right to nullify the flake bidders bid thereby negating getting screwed by the same jerk twice. That and the suggestion that anyone with more than 5 F's should be put on probation and at 8 or 10 should surely be terminated. My $.02

Edited by: teehee1 at: 7/18/01 12:11:16 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (7/18/01 11:33:03 am)
    teehee, look at auction #1644276.....click on "bid history" there is a zero there, but there was a bidder....see comment at the bottom. Tac will post GB`s response to me later in this forum, under my thread "BAD USER ALERT" posted on 7-17-01. So you will see, just how they(GB) view this type of behavior. Regards LTS
    "am not" R2

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/18/01 2:34:59 pm)
    LTS, Does this mean GB actually took action on a deadbeat?? Be it small, it may still save you further hassle from this person. The way it ought to be. Improvement may come one little step at a time.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (7/18/01 3:02:49 pm)
    A small comment on the third day of asking, got some satisfaction.....but wait till you see the reply they sent me after doing it(removing bidder). LTS
    "am not" R2