1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

ballpark value Austrian MODELO 1912

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Mr.Negativity, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Mr.Negativity

Mr.Negativity New Member

for its age its in great shape and has the Chilean crest on the reciever in front of the bolt. Its still 7mm mauser rounds and i have the original muzzle cap for it as well and the original cleaning rod. if need be i can post pics. The bluing on the barell is great and theres no rust on it. i got it at a guun show for 180.00 did i overpay or is that average?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  2. Buffalochip

Buffalochip Active Member

Post pictures. You probably did fine if it is in decent shape.
  3. Mr.Negativity

Mr.Negativity New Member

theres a number 85 stamped on a round piece of metal on the side of the butstock

Attached Files: