Banger rights - only in Seattle

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, May 25, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Good Lord ! this sounds like bankstown Australia!!!

cops in strife while the crim's laugh it off
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

Those are my kinda cops, welcome in my AO anytime!
  4. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Just another sign of the times. Police policy dictated by bleeding heart liberals who live in an idealistic world and try to make it happen by punishing the first line of defense between a civilized society and complete anarchy. When your job is to control dogs, it's good to know how to deal with fleas.
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Moral of the lesson; shoot ms13 members on site.

What a stupid story about liberal "PC" policy.
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Suspended for using profanity? Excuse me but I thought there was a little thing called Free Speech in this country...

The fact that they were suspected MS13 and refused to cooperate with law enforcement should have been grounds to at least arrest them. Plus they were reaching into the center console and in between their legs in the seats... I would think that would scare the crap out of most patrol officers. When you make sudden movements, they assume you're going for a weapon. That's why you roll down the window and keep both hands on the wheel when the officer approaches your window.

I probably would not have suspended the officers, but I would have at least sat them down and explained that they have to play by the rules otherwise when they DO arrest people like this - they walk. If you don't do it right, they get away on a technicality. Then they sit there laughing at you as free people, rather than behind bars where they belong.
    Last edited: May 26, 2011
  7. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Please remember navy seals were court martialed for giving a terrorist a fat lip in a time of war! None of this should be shocking to anyone anymore! Please vote accordingly!
  8. red14

red14 Active Member

Did the bad powicemen make the gang bangers cwwy???
    Boo hoo hoo:(:(
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I dont always agree with cops and their actions, but I could never be a cop. I could see me chasing a bad guy and catching him and bashing his teeth down his throat or tearing the roof of his mouth with the front sight on my pistol. If what they did was bad, I wouldnt make it a day.