Barney Frank Doesn't Need a Chick-fil-A in Boston Either...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jul 28, 2012.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! A guy called in with a Barney Frank hot dog joke on the radio and the ideas just started percolating! :lmao2::lmao:

Attached Files:

2. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

He likes fudge more than he does chicken:D
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Ha! We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and it was jammin'!!! :cool: It sure proves the old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity. :D
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I'll have to try it sometime. I don't think we have them here in Wisconsin.
  5. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Hogger, where ever you find one, it will be good! No mater where you go, it tastes the same. Love the lemonade and waffle fries!
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Hogger, it is an awesome fast food restaurant. As a child it was the only restaurant that I actually ASKED to go to for their food. The rest were because of the toys... :D I'm 33 now.

They're a good Christian restaurant and they close on Sunday to allow their employees a day of rest and worship if they choose. It's a rare breed of restaurant that actually displays decent principles at the expense of profit. No wonder the liberals hate them...
  7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

And yet no one has commented on the rainbow mustard so far... :D
  8. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Congress is packed with immoral, corrupt, egotistical, elitists whose only religion is political correctness. Unfortunately, they seem to be in the majority.
  9. JohnBrainard

JohnBrainard New Member

My wife and I tried going to Hobby Lobby on a Sunday once as I've never been there and thought it would be fun to check out. They apparently share similar views as Chic-fil-A.

That's from their FAQ page. Sadly, there was a Christian store in the same plaza that was opened. We thought it odd, but realize some plazas require their lessees to be opened every day. That was the case with a Christian store in a mall in PA near Bentley Creek.