1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

barrel and stock dementions

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by old semperfi, Sep 8, 2012.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    two week ago i put my tc renegade up for sale as a barrel and stock seperatley on ebay.i called tc to find out if it was 15/16ths or one inch.the lady i talked to said they were all 15/16ths if 50 cal.that i found out was wrong.i suggest you mic any stocks or barrels before tryng to sell. old semperfi
  2. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

My old T/C renegade has a 1 inch barrel measured across the flats. I think that the .32 caliber, and the .45 caliber were 15/16ths.
  3. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I think the Renegades were all one inch and the Hawkens were 15/16 except for the .58's which were an inch.
  4. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    hawg,i think you are right...........old semperfi
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I just measured my T/C Hawken kit gun (.50 cal) I bought in the mid 90's, it's 15/16". My dad still has his Renegade so don't know for certain but pretty sure it's the same.
  6. Hawg

Hawg Active Member