1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Barrel Fowling

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by madc0w2000, Jul 16, 2007.

1. madc0w2000

madc0w2000 New Member

That is one thing I have noticed reading the forums, that power is not everything. In fact, I saw on one forum a formula that you use to show you the maximum amount of powder that you can put in a BL that will be COMPLETELY burned before exiting the muzzle. With mine being a 28" barrel, the formula says that anything over 63Gr of BP will be just blown out the barrel. So I can see there is ALOT of experimenting to do, but once you get her dialed in, I truely believe that she can stand up to a modern firearm using iron sights at 100yds!!

Can not say thank you enough times for the help I have recieved from this forum!!!