Barry expels 35 Russian diplomats

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Dec 29, 2016.

1. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    FEMA Region V
    http://www.infowars.com/u-s-expels-35-russian-diplomats-closes-two-compounds-official/

I heard this today on the radio as well. He expelled 35 Russian diplomats and their family's. They've been give 72 hours to leave. You know, all for the Russian hacking our elections and all:rolleyes:.

Barry is showing his true colors, childish pos baby. If I were Putin I'd do one of two things.

1. Tell the diplomats to stay, let's see what the homos "if you don't leave" is.

Or

2. Park a nucular sub in Cuba.

Either way, if I were Putin I'd call his bluff. Bathhouse Barry has no red line, we all know that. He's nothing more than another term for a kitty cat.

carver, Twicepop, Guts3d and 5 others like this.
  2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Gilbert, SC
    He is trying to reek as much havoc as he can, leaving the Donald with a mell of a hess to straighten out. I think he is trying to start a war, myself... the worthless POS.

3. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Simla, Colorado
    Obozo is just gumming up the works for Trump. Another childish Liberal reaction to losing the contest.

In Obozo's World everyone gets a prize. His side didn't get the Trophy, so he's going to sit in the mud and have a tantrum.

I wouldn't be Putin for all of the Tea in China. In fact, I'd tell Putin where to 'park' his Sub - and it wouldn't be in Cuba - if you get my drift. But Putin (and our Allies) all need to realize that Obozo will be outta-here shortly and that soon the Grown Ups will be along. Then we can have a real conversation.

4. Yosemite

Yosemite Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Ulan Bator
    He could still start a war before January 20.

5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    You don't think there are already dozens of subs already closer than Cuba? And a bunch more within easy cruise missile range. One wild hair in the wrong orifice could ignite the whole mess.

6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Chicago IL Area
    I sure don't want to see a Russian sub in Cuba. Obama would win then. He would leave a mess for Trump to deal with. I think calmer heads should prevail. This nutcase will be out of office in just a few days.

I think it will take at least 10 years for all Americans to realize just how incompetent Obama really was. These actions he has taken in the last few weeks will seal his fate as one of the worst American Presidents in history.

7. Clipper

Clipper Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Amarillo, TX
    As I understand things, Russia interfered with our election. Is Obismo pissed at that, or that the election didn't go his way? Oh, did anyone else get a check from Moscow for their vote? I didn't and I'm a little chapped at that. I thought all along that I was voting AGAINST HILLARY, and the Ruskies had nothing to do with my vote. Obismo says I'm wrong, and it the Russians had NOT interfered Hildabeast would have won in a walk...

Go figure, I thought all along that the vote was AGAINST everything that Obismo stood for. Guess I was wrong

8. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Missouri
    Interesting that there is no proof of Russian hacking. We're supposed to just take his word for it, along with his toady's at the CIA/FBI. God knows they wouldn't lie!
    All the WH squatter is saying is "this is because of the election." I'd like to see real proof, put up or shut up. Anything else is just desperate fit throwing and childish "I'll show YOU!" (snivel, snivel)

9. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2015
    I disagree. He isn't incompetent, he accomplished what he set out to. What will take years to sort out is just how deep the damage is. He is livid that Hillary is not going to be able to firmly cement his illegal executive orders and the virus that his policies have infected our nation with.
    It ain't over look at the absolutely outrageous actions he has taken since Hillary was rejected. The left will use any and all tactics to hinder any positive actions Trump and his administration try to accomplish. Stay engaged let your congressmen and senators know that they better do more than sit on their hands crying about what they can't do. Let them know their jobs are on the line. If they continue with the destructive behavior that has marked the last 8 years, 28 years really put your time and money into defeating them at the next election.

10. Pawpaw40

Pawpaw40 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    East Texas
    He's copying the Russians during their retreat during WWII, the scorched earth policy. Try not to leave anything behind that will be useful to the enemy. Of course the enemy is US.

11. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Missouri
    You are absolutely correct!!!!

12. PRR1957

PRR1957 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Berkley, Michigan
    I suggested in an other thread the Obarry needs to be censured for his illegal actions while in office. This should be one more charge brought against him. If this country is to have laws, they should apply to every one including him.

13. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2012
    NW Ohio
    I didn't get my check either. I think they ALL got sent out to the illegal aliens that voted for hilLIARY. But that in no way should be construed as tampering with the election........NOT. Dead people voting, illegals voting, criminals voting nothing wrong with that, that's just the natural course of events when it comes to the Dems on the ballot.

14. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2013
    Trump neeeds to expel Ohomo Muslim in Chief on January 20th. Mexico would be a fitting place but he will feel more at home in Indonesia and Pakistan. Maybe his buds in Iran will take him in. He could see Russia from there.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  15. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2011
    peru,ny
    To me his fate was sealed as the worst president the 1st day he entered office!