Barry O'Drama is Living Large While Americans Suffer

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Sep 19, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/obama-is-living-large-while-americans-suffer

Who do you think costs more to support every year: the Queen of England or Barack Obama? If you guessed the Queen you are wrong by around $1,942,000,000. The citizens of Great Britain pony up approximately $58 million annually to support the Queen, a mere pittance compared to the $2 billion Americans spend supporting Barack Obama and his extravagant lifestyle. Presidential perks and budgets have been increasing steadily over the years, but no president has spent more on himself and his office than Barack Obama, and he has done this at a time when 23 million Americans are unemployed and America is carrying a $16 trillion debt. - David Goetsch
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

You aint gotta remind us were lucky to have the chocolate Somali priate king.