Barry O'Drama Knew Libya Was a Terrorist Attack ...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Oct 24, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

... Within Two Hours :eek:
    STORY: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep..._terrorist_attack_two_hours_after_it_happened
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFf0dUH3OtU&feature=player_embedded

The records obtained by Reuters consist of three emails dispatched by the State Department's Operations Center to multiple government offices, including addresses at the White House, Pentagon, intelligence community and FBI, on the afternoon of September 11. The first email, timed at 4:05 p.m. Washington time - or 10:05 p.m. Benghazi time, 20-30 minutes after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission allegedly began - carried the subject line "U.S. Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi Under Attack" and the notation "SBU", meaning "Sensitive But Unclassified." The text said the State Department's regional security office had reported that the diplomatic mission in Benghazi was "under attack. Embassy in Tripoli reports approximately 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well." A third email, also marked SBU and sent at 6:07 p.m. Washington time, carried the subject line: "Update 2: Ansar al-Sharia Claims Responsibility for Benghazi Attack." - Katie Pavlich
    CARTOON: http://patriotupdate.com/cartoons/obama-and-radical-muslims
    “The suggestion that anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we’ve lost four of our own, Governor (Romney), is offensive … That’s not what I do as president. That’s not what I do as commander-in-chief.” - Barry O'Drama
  2. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

It appears that Obama has decreed that no one in the administration is allowed to suggest that muslims commit terrorism.

That's the only explanation.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

pretty much or he wanted the attack to happen ..

they where listening in , they had a drone over head giving then 4 second delay realtime video of the attack the safe house and had comm's with a rescue team in italy 1 hour 5 mins away

and did nothing but made up stories about video's and sat on that for 5 days until facts started to leak
  4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Even Jack Cafferty on CNN is slamming him:

Btw, I wonder where Fred is. I figured he'd have jumped to Obama's defense on this by now.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Did ya really need the evidence to know he knew? I think he helped plan it.

Hilllary asked for help and it was denied.

I heard on Wilkow today that Bill and Hillary had a knock down fight over this. Bill wanted her to hang bozo out to dry and she wouldn't.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

cyclone i'll correct you , sorry..

the EMbssay folks asked for help in the emails , state said not needed at this time

hillary is responsible for it being blocked before obozo ..
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

that may be the case. But not what I heard today. I am just repeating what I hear on sat radio today.
  8. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

state authorises its own security with assistance from DHS if requested , was their a DHS request?