1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Barry O'Drama May Skirt Congress to Ban Semiautomatics

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by montezumaz, Nov 21, 2012.

1. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

But you have you're weapons at home; not at work. OSHA has no say-so in the home, only occupational in the work place.

So feel free to use all those extension cords and daisy chain power strips that you want at your house. ;)
  2. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    I was being facetious...
  3. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

4. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

writing a 'argument and pursuasion' essay for an english class I'm taking, this is one of (my favorite) references thus far, it's a fantastic read on how the "less guns = less crime" is false. worth a read and cites it's resources thoroughly.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

my instructor is going to get a huge kick out of my paper, I can feel it... I plan on posting it up here as well

reading the enemy's websites (bradycenter.org, bradycampaign.org, etc.) is sickening and the 'facts' that are published are complete lies and subversive figures.

I researched many of the sources listed and found very opposite data on the very same sources websites including the bureau of justice website. I re-read the 'assault weapons ban' of 94 and the asinine logic that's in that is so bass ackwards it frightens me as to how people can seriously think like that. 10 round restriction is the most retarded crap one could come up with. And we all know that street thugs use grenade launchers and bayonnets... seriously, remove your grey matter from your brown matter....

according to the brady bunch, assault rifles (including Uzi's, an uzi is a rifle?) are the most desirable 'mass murder' weapons by criminals, yet all statistics show that handguns are used in crime far and away more than any other type of gun. So what gives? Oh, that's right, anti-gunners don't listen to facts.

facts and logic seem to illude the ignoramouses like brady who apparantly lives in a bubble removed from the real world.

OK, rant over (for now...)
  5. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

1. Most laws are passed on emotion and sensationalism of the press; no one ever reads what the law is really all about.
    2. Most of the people voting today have never held a gun, let alone have any military service.
    3. Kennedy wasn't killed with an automatic or even a semi-automatic.
    4. Uzis are crap and full automatic is severly over-rated; after the 3rd round your'e way off target (a large target).
    5. A large portion of the Democratic voting public thinks WWF is real, Jerry Springer is high entertainment and that Oprah has all the answers.
    6. Se' Habla Englese? We will vote for anyone that lets us stay after crawling under the fence and giving us free-stuff!
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

Yep ^^

I say give full autos to 'street thugs' they wouldn't hit crap and run out of ammo real quick! Then one could pick them off nice and careful with a few well aimed shots. More likely, the gun would jam after a couple rounds leaving them equally defenseless against a LAC.

one can kill far more people on semi than full auto unless you're behind a crew served or on an ambush line.

and being that a magazine reload can easily take place in one or two seconds, having 10 or 15 rounds (or 32) makes little to no difference being that many shootings (like 95%) don't require a reload, even with 5 shot revolvers.
  7. MSGT-R

MSGT-R Active Member

Recessed bullet buttons are just stupid; a pen can release the magazine, you can wear a ring with a protrusion, you can machine the receiver flat and put the button back on afterward..

If you need that many bullets, you're either in a fire fight or your aim just plain sucks.
  8. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

yep. If a couple mags of rounds or so doesn't do the job, more isn't going to help!