Barry O'Drama To Host Rapper Who Wants US Troops Killed

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by montezumaz, Dec 8, 2012.

1. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/white-house-to-host-rapper-who-wants-us-troops-families-murdered/

It has recently been unearthed in the states, however, that eight years ago, long before achieving this massive stardom, the mega-star rapped about “slowly and painfully” killing American military members and their families. Some context: since becoming a democracy in the late 80s, South Korea has developed a rich, sometimes over-the-top, tradition of protest. Swarms of Koreans hit the streets to protest everything from free trade agreements to North Korea to Muslim extremism to American troops stationed on their peninsula. During a 2002 protest concert against the presence of 37,000 American troops in Korea, PSY took the stage in gold face-paint and, with the crowd egging him on, lifted a miniature “American tank” and smashed it on the ground to massive applause. - Mediaite
  2. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Member

Why does this not surprise me ......hey I didn't vote for the duoche bag ! I sit the next four years and just watch them own it ! All of it . The old " I told you so " just won't explain it.
  3. beebz

beebz Member

Let North Korea have the whole country back. It pisses me off that over 58,000 of our boys died over there so this 'artist' can act like this.
  4. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Let's just deport the jerk to North Korea and he can live with Kim Jong Il.
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

saw that on the news the other night, the guys a whack-o.

this is more evidence that we shouldn't give two turds about what celebrities think about anything.
  6. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I know, exactly. I get pissed when I'm over there and get scornful looks and remarks from the old Korean ladies for being an American round-eye. Seriously, we could have just left and then there would be no north/south Korea, it would just be good old (communist) Han-guk