Baseball cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Appliancedude, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Active Member

Any baseball card aficionados out there? Went to the folks this weekend, and was cleaning out some old stuff. I had saved all my old toys and baseball cards for my kids. Well my kids were stoked to play with dad's old toys.

Anyways, I have a crap load of cards from the late 80's early 90's. unopened box of 91 upperdeck and donruss. Binders full of sets. And a few in cases that were worth something 20 years ago. Thanks a lot Canseco. His rookie card is worth about 50c it used to be worth about $20.

Found 11 boxes of unopened Desert storm trading cards
    [​IMG]

Completely forgot I had these.

Not sure what they're all worth, but if my son isn't into baseball cards by the time hes 12 (He's 3 he has a while to get into it) I'm gonna load them up and drop them off at a baseball card shop and tell em to give me a price
  2. robman2629

robman2629 New Member

I was just looking through my collection tonight too, thats crazy haha. I dont have as many as you do but they are great to look through.
  3. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

All my baseball and football cards dating back to the early 1950s got thrown out. :eek::eek::eek:

Complete team sets, the whole thing, makes me sick.

I tell my wife I probably could have bought a Mercedes or badazz 4 x 4 with what they'd be worth.

Worse yet a kid up the street gave me boxes of his when he left for Viet Nam about 1964 or 1965.