BASTARDS!!!! BASTARDS!!!

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by rooter, Jun 6, 2008.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    What a bunch of MORONS.

I CAN THINK OF A COUPLE MORE NAMES---ONE BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER "A" AND THE OTHER THE LETTER "P"---AND IT ISN'T ANDY OR PAUL!!!! cHIEF

Subject: ABC News Bans Flag Lapel Pins

Yesterday, the brass at ABC News issued orders forbidding reporters to wear lapel pin American flags or other patriotic insignia. Their reasoning was that ABC should remain neutral about "causes". Since when is support for preventing our death & destruction some sort of a cause? Since when is patriotism to be discouraged?

I urge you to boycott ABC, its sponsors and affiliates and tell them why.

Please forward this to as many as you can.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp
  2. ABC News, not to mention CBS and NBC, are about as "neutral" as a top sergeant instructing a platoon of recruits. :mad: I categorically refuse to watch any of their so-called "news" casts. I'd just as soon listen to Al-Jazeera for news.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

You know, years ago [late forties, fifties and sixties], I found that if one listened carefully and between the lines of the propoganda, more could be learned from Radio Moscow than listening to our own media. It always seemed strange to me, but was an enlightening way to get the news. Also, back in the fifties BBC would fill in many gaps that the American media conveniently either forgot or purposely pushed aside.

Our own media has never been straightforward since I have been listening, especially starting after WWII [1945 0r 6 on]. What we see today is just more of the same, but much worse. :( :( :(
  4. Sigma40

Sigma40 New Member

ABC
    7 West 66th Street
    New York, NY 10023
    Mr. Peter Perillo
    212 456-2737

Give them a call!!!
  5. Tracker

Tracker New Member

So those that scream the loudest about their "Freedom Of Speech"---Will not, or cannot--wear the symbol of the Nation that gave them that FREEDOM!!! If one finds the U.S. Flag offensive--They can put their Offensive Butt on the next flight out of here!!