Battleship Brouhaha

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Feb 15, 2006.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

If you missed this on Hannity & Combs it's worth a read.

Link
  2. SixForSure

SixForSure New Member

That is one ignorant S_B! Was that real, or a skit from Saturday Night Live?
  3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Well, what do you expect of someone from San Francisco? Here is a first class example of a total moron! To think that some idiots voted this moron into office??????????????????
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. MnHunter

MnHunter New Member

Wow that just made me so mad I started yelling at my monitor. If San Fransico was attacked by terrorists he would be the first one to complain he had no way to defend his city. Plus he wants no military? We don't have enough jobs for the people now that are not in the military so lets add another half a million people out there to our unemployment lines.
    Now for the Police: They have there hands full with the inner city chaos so lets put them in the position to gaurd our country from outside attacks as well, yeah right! They have more then they can chew off already with the inner city gangs. That guy is a joke and is just out there jigging to see if he will get a big response from the people if he gets enough to stand behind or beside him he will run for president. HE SHALL FAIL! No way will this country stand a chance in todays world without a military! :mad:
  5. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

6. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

I wish they would bring the Iowa here to Utah... Might be a little difficult... and I don't think the Great Salt Lake is deep enough...
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

All I could say is "What do expect out of San Fran." what a shame.

I guess that if he gets his way, San Fran would be the next in line for a terrorist attack!
  8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

He is a Frenchmen, out of the closet! :mad: This is the kind of crap that goes on all over the SF Bay Area. I hear it all the time, being so close to it, you start to get some immunity. But it still can piss me off!
  9. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I understand that you have to be a certified stupid moron before they'll let you cross the border into the SF Bay area!!!!!

:( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
  10. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Did you notice how quickly Alan Colmes jumped in to say that this guy does not represent the Democrat view? I loved it when Hannity said, "you made Alan look like a hawk."
  11. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Speaking of Alen, last night at the border somewhere Shawn was at the confiscation warehouse that holds all the drugs and weapons. Alan had the nerve to ask why it was a secret location. Like the drug dealer on either side of the border wouldn't raid that place to get 100's of millions of dollars back. More like a billion $ +.

He makes me mad. Especially when he says that liberalism isn't a bad thing.