Begin Vent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vladimir, Oct 25, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Now that's an idea! Maybe I'll suggest it next time I go to the unemployment office. The local UE office here is TERRIBLE! It's like watching a monkey try to pull it's head out of it's a**. These people couldn't find their butts with both hands and a hunting dog. You go there and it's hurry up and wait and wait and wait some more. It's as bad as when I was in the Air Force. Worse maybe. At least in the Air Force there was someone that knew what they were doing. I can't remember how many jobs I've applied for through them (where you fill out the application and they hand it in for you) and I've not heard back from ANY of them! I'm not even entirely sure that they're actually sending the applications where they need to go. What a joke. The NC Employment Security Commission...your tax dollars at work:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

When it's crowded, they give the people in line a number. This makes the line go away. Then they call out the numbers, but if somebody walks in they find out what they need immediately, while not calling out numbers. Then when they finally get to your number they see what it is you're there about. Efficient?

Glad I'm now a student! No more revisiting places that aren't hiring (still, after 6 months) and when I'm done maybe I'll have a job I like more and that will make more money!