Behead the Concubines

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin, May 17, 2009.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I thought this item from today's Alain's Newsletter was right on point. Without a radical movement toward sanity, I believe that the GOP will continue to be as ineffective as it has been since Reagan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time To Behead The Concubines

You would be surprised to see how quickly the rest of the concubines wise up and start to follow orders once this is done.
    J.J. Jackson

If the instructions are not clear, if the orders are not obeyed, it is the fault of the general. But if the instructions are clear and the soldiers still do not obey, it is the fault of their officers.” – Sun Tzu

Whether or not Sun Tzu was the greatest military mind of all time in and of himself is debatable. But he did do something very important. He took up all the lessons from those that came before him concerning how to win a war and brought them under one tent, codified them and followed them.

To the casual observer and those more concerned with the feelings of their enemy or breaking a nail, Sun Tzu seems like a very cruel man. He killed a lot of people with the troops he commanded. To those that understand the deeper lessons of his work however, there is a great deal to be learned about how to reach any objective by studying what he taught.

One of the best, and I believe most fundamental, lessons of Sun Tzu is the story of the King's concubines.

King Ho-lú wanted a demonstration of Sun Tzu’s theories in action to see their effectiveness. So the King’s concubines, some 300 women, were summoned and divided into two companies. He placed one of the King’s two favorite concubines in charge of each and gave the women armor and weapons while explaining a set of drills he wished them to perform.

After he had shown them what he wished to be done he then ordered the King’s favorite concubines to lead their companies in performing the maneuvers. This almost predictably led to laughs from the concubines who did not believe him to be serious. They were, after all, not warriors. Sun Tzu then repeated his orders but again the concubines laughed and failed to heed.

This is when he uttered the quote at the beginning of this article, summoned the executioner and had the King’s favorite concubines beheaded. Perhaps Sun Tzu would have lost his own head as well due to an angry King Ho-lú except for the predictable result that ensued. Sun Tzu brought forth two more concubines, placed one in charge of each company and then he again ordered the drill completed. This time the remaining concubines performed the exercise flawlessly.

Sun Tzu’s orders were clear. The fault was with those that were entrusted to carry out those commands. When that fault was remedied everything worked like it was supposed to.

There is a modern day parallel that can be drawn from all this as well and it has nothing to do with commanding a military. That is the beauty of Sun Tzu. The “Art of War” that he codified is able to be adapted to any situation with a goal.

Right now in America we have the Republican Party as it sadly exists; a chattering mass of concubines who have come to believe that they are favorites of some higher authority and they will have no harm ever come to them. The problem is that we, the people, who are the real authority behind the Party are not at all amused. We have given them power. We have given them arms. We have even given them orders. But still they sit there and giggle at us as though those orders are not at all important.

We tell them to lower taxes and they giggle. We tell them to reduce the size of government and they giggle some more. We tell them to stand up for innocent human life no matter the age and they laugh out loud. We tell them to return to within the boundaries set up for them by the Constitution and they flip us the bird while mocking us openly. So the answer is obvious to anyone that has ever read Sun Tzu. The axe needs to be sharpened.

The heads of the lead concubines must be lowered onto the chopping block. And these fools need to be released from their duties and obligations. It is time to behead those giddy concubines who are in charge and who are not willing to carry out the clear orders given to them.

You would be surprised to see how quickly the rest of the concubines wise up and start to follow orders once this is done.

=====================================

J.J. Jackson is a libertarian conservative author from Pittsburgh, PA who has been writing and promoting individual liberty since 1993 and is President of Land of the Free Studios, Inc. He is the lead editor contributor to American Conservative Daily. His weekly commentary along with exclusives not available anywhere else can be found at

http://www.libertyreborn.com
  2. FJF0311

FJF0311 New Member

We started with Alan Spector, but I doubt it was enough. They still haven't got the message.
    We are not without hope, there is still time for the people to make their voices heard. Call the party, and tell them, "Don't call here looking for anymore contributions, unless they are Reagan conservatives!"
    I called the Maryland Republican party, and told them to feel free to sent me a list of "True conservatives" and I would donate to them directly.
    No reply yet.
    I have donated to Simcox, in Arizona. He is the founder of the minute man organization. He is running against McCain in 2010.
    Arizona is a long way from Maryland, But he his on the front lines of Illegal immigration, AND the "Lets go RINO hunting" (my term) movement for 2010.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

We could start by beheading those who have been supporting the reelection of RINOs with PAC funds. Sen, Mitch McConnell (R) comes to mind. He generaly votes ok but keeping the RINO tumors alive in the GOP is flat wrong. I haven't trusted him in this reguard since the 1992 Election when Sen. Pattie Murray was elected. He witheld election funding from a strong conservative GOP candidate until 3 days before the election and then it was a pitance. Too little too late. I don' recall the candidates name but I recall that it was a close race operated on a shoe string. I have seen this in several elections since. Looks like we still have too many Country Club Republicans.
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

My opinion is that we must start by removing the new Chairman, who is no friend of any conservative thought..... In my opinion, Kenneth Blackwell should be in the position.

I felt this way long before his election. This was adequately proven with his comments re: Rush Limbaugh. RINO, himself, through and through.