1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

belgian ,colt peacemaker copy

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by thunderace, Feb 3, 2009.

1. thunderace

thunderace New Member

Hi, I have a post 1894 5 shot 38/40 revolver made in belgium .It is patterned from a colt peacemaker.It is missing its cylinder stop and cyl stop spring.I did not get the missing parts with gun to copy .It is a different system than Colt and S/w inside because of pivot points and clearances.I have tried to make a few parts and I have not found the right solution as yet.The gun has 2 screws and a cross pin in frame close behind the cyl stop hole. The trigger and hammer using the screws.these are set in a different pattern than colt and S/W, and no screw hole under trigger guard to mount a cyl stop spring like Colt.I hope some one can set me in the right diection so I can make the parts that will work .It is probably some kind of European standard trigger system of that period. Thanks, Thunderace
  2. Win_88

Win_88 New Member

I wish you had some pictures so I can see the stamps on it and try to ID for you..

Check here.. But it will take a while to figure out the site..

www.littlegun.be

Andre