belgian ,colt peacemaker copy

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by thunderace, Feb 3, 2009.

1. thunderace

thunderace New Member

Hi, I have a post 1894 5 shot 38/40 revolver made in belgium .It is patterned from a colt peacemaker.It is missing its cylinder stop and cyl stop spring.I did not get the missing parts with gun to copy .It is a different system than Colt and S/w inside because of pivot points and clearances.I have tried to make a few parts and I have not found the right solution as yet.The gun has 2 screws and a cross pin in frame close behind the cyl stop hole. The trigger and hammer using the screws.these are set in a different pattern than colt and S/W, and no screw hole under trigger guard to mount a cyl stop spring like Colt.I hope some one can set me in the right diection so I can make the parts that will work .It is probably some kind of European standard trigger system of that period. Thanks, Thunderace
  2. Win_88

Win_88 New Member

I wish you had some pictures so I can see the stamps on it and try to ID for you..

Check here.. But it will take a while to figure out the site..

www.littlegun.be

Andre