Benelli M1 parts

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Enfield Von Mauser
    (11/15/01 1:09:44 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Benelli M1 parts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi folks,Does anybody know if newer M1 parts such as pistol grip stocks, barrels, etc., will fit on an older 121 M1?Thanks, EvM
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock" Will Rogers

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/16/01 1:29:00 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Benelli M1 parts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enfield Von Mauser,

First let me say Welcome Aboard!

I'm not the shotgun expert but one of our members
    or staff will be here shortly to answer your question,
    sorry for the delay my friend, we usually respond
    very quickly, you may also post this question in
    our "Technical" forum if you like which may get an even wider arena of responses.

Feel free to join us in any of our forums, we always
    welcome new members!

Regards, Tac/AKA-Admin

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 11/16/01 7:34:21 am

tuckerd1
    (11/16/01 7:10:35 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Benelli M1 parts
    Welcome EvM, I can't answer your question either, but there are several here that will be along later and take care of your needs. Stick around and join in on the fun.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/16/01 7:37:39 am)
    Hiya' EVonM, I'd bet someone qualified to answer your question will be here shortly. Be sure to come back and as much and as often as you like.

Zig

AntiqueDr
    (11/16/01 8:23:21 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Welcome to the board.

Your 121-M1 was the military/police version of the SL-80 series of Benelli, which was discontinued in 1985. The new M1 series has a completely different action. Stocks and barrels most definitely do NOT interchange, and there is no current supply of new parts for the older model that I am aware of. CDNN Investments bought the entire remaining inventory of wood and barrels for the SL80 guns some years ago, call them at 800-588-9500.
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Xracer
    (11/16/01 8:52:46 am)
    Enfield Von Mauser.....love that name! Welcome aboard....and you don't have to wait 'till you have a question to post. Jump in and stir the pot a little!

cointoss 2
    (11/16/01 11:23:01 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Welcome Enfield von Mauser, not a Benneli shooter and not much about them but Antique Doc took the words right from my mouth; let us know how you like the Benelli.
    cointoss2

Enfield Von Mauser
    (11/16/01 12:34:16 pm)
    Thanks for the replies and the kind words guys. Just placed an order with CDNN. Looks like they still have alot of Benelli parts. One of the things I ordered was a manual. Never had one, and now I can finally find out how to get the damn bolt out and give it a good cleaning. I've had this shotgun for more than a decade and am crazy about it. Very reliable, easy to handle and incredibly fast. On 9/11 it was the gun I grabbed first and loaded up, not knowing what was next. I guess I've got a thing for odd shotguns. My bedroom gun is a Stevens M311R. A double 12 with 18 1/4 " barrels designed for prison guards from what I've read (the R is for riot). Very handy and light. Anyways, I tend to ramble. Thanks again for the info, it helped alot.
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock" Will Rogers

ruffitt
    (11/16/01 12:41:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Mr VonericMauser (xcuze me,I'm dislysic)hee hee

You could also visit CDNN Investmanes on the web at: www.cdnninvestments.com/

They have s very good web site with lots of interesting items and most are reasonably priced.

Welcome to the board. Come visit with us in the General Discussion Forum or any of the other Topic Areas as you see fit.

Regards

RuffItt

BlackGun
    (11/16/01 1:32:23 pm)
    Welcome aboard Enfield Von Mauser. We're glad to have you as a new member of our family. We have a little bar called the Pump House that we stop by from time to time, so when your in the neighborhood stop in, pull up a stool and the first cold on is on the house. Drop by the general Discussion forum and get to know the rest of the gang. A great group of folks we have here.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

polishshooter
    (11/16/01 11:13:57 pm)
    Enfield von Mauser, Count du Mosin Nagant., Welcome!

Don't know spit about Benellis, I prefer pumps over 75 years old for my riots, BUT the 311 intrigues me, I love SxSs, anything over than 20" is too darn long a barrel, and I need to uprade my Wife's "bedroom gun" from the Savage 220...

18 1/2", huh?

There's a guy at the Indy 1500 that takes old doubles and old take downs and cuts them to 18" and sells them, almost bought a cut down 311 last time, and a takedown Stevens pump looked neat too...I didn't even know Stevens made a takedown...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    (11/17/01 9:04:48 am)
    Frankly, I gotta admit to being an idiot concerning shotguns. I am halfway thinking about buying one of them Enfield No. 1 MK III rifles converted to .410 gauge.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!