1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Beretta 626 Onyx

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

cliffy109
    (8/31/02 9:32:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Beretta 626
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a Beretta 626 Onyx (side by side) that I am considering selling. I've been searching the Internet to get an idea as to its value with no luck. There just aren't any of these things around. Mine has 26" barrels, single trigger and comes with 8 choke tubes. It is in excellent shape. There are no scrathces or dings in the stock. The receiver shows a little wear on the bottom where I carry it but even that is extremely minor. I only shoot it a few times a year.

What should I be asking for this gun? I would like opinions of both a retail value and the value if I sell it to a dealer.

Thanks in advance.
    sclifford@kjtoyota.com

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/31/02 2:26:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Beretta 626
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Those guns are getting hard to find. A friend of mine here in Houston has one in his store, in similar condition, and is asking $1575. He would take $1400, I'm sure.

I'd be a buyer in the $1000-$1100 range.