Beretta 9000s

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Eastwood, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Eastwood

Eastwood New Member

has anyone shot or own one. thinking about getting one would like input on how they perform. or problems thank you

Eastwood
  2. rnshooter

rnshooter New Member

i own, carry, and shoot my 9000s on a regular basis. i have the .40 cal version. this is a very accurate and easy to shoot gun. i love mine.

be safe
  3. raveneap

raveneap New Member

I owned and shot a Beretta 9000S in 9mm. Great gun, no problems. I have large hands so fit me fine. Some have complained about the grip size if they have smaller hands. I traded it with my son for something I wanted more but have nothing bad to say about it.

[​IMG]
  4. archblackmage

archblackmage New Member

I used to own a 9000 9mm but sold it to a old college roomate after it failed to expel spent cases at the range on a couple occasions, this has turned me into a revolver preference for handguns aswell as the versitility. a Currently have a ruger super single six 22lr, 22win mag, and a dan wesson 15-2 357mag monson pistol pack 2.5,4,6,8 in barrels.
  5. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

this is a very good choice for ccw , it is basically snag proof. i liked it sperformance, however, extr amags will set you back, bring your gold card.
  6. Eastwood

Eastwood New Member

well got one in nov 05 the more rounds i put through it the more i like it thanks for the input havent had one problem with the gun at all put about 400 rounds through it i would like to find the beretta holster for it still looking any ideas where to find one beretta doesnt make them any more
  7. rmrdaddy

rmrdaddy New Member

Check out www.berettaforum.net
    I'm a member on that forum as well, nothin' but Berettas!
    SOmeone should be able to point you in the right direction, or even have one around that they'd sell you. Nice folks over there in my opinion...
    Rob
  8. rnshooter

rnshooter New Member

i have a don hume inside the waistband leather holster for my 9000s. it fits like a glove and is really comfortable. i also have the pancake holster that beretta made for the 9000s...never been used. let me know if you want it, i will sell at a good price.

be safe
  9. 1999nbmZ

1999nbmZ New Member

Hey RNSHOOTER! Any chance this holster is still available? I sent you a PM about it. Haven't seen one for sale yet if anyone knows where to find one. Thanks.
  10. Warloard451

Warloard451 New Member

Just for anyone, thinking about the 9000s. I know others have had some issues with the gun and I think mine shoots a little low on the fixed sights. That being said, I feel very comfortable with the .40 cal model which conceals nicely, and carries 10 +1 rounds. I have neven been outed by it's size and if I had to pull it I believe it will do the job never jammed at the range after hundreds or rounds. Other options would be XD pistol or small glock. I don't care for glocks lack of safety though.
  11. group17

group17 New Member

[​IMG]
    Love mine. Very reliable and accurate weapon.
    Do not like the too thin grip bars on the short slide (tear up my fingers) but only ever use them to chamber the first round or lock back the slide.
    Do like the mag extenders so you can use 92 mags and the drop down pinky rest.
    Actually I haven't met a beretta I haven't liked.