1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Beretta 92FS Compact Type M Magazines

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by jer31822, Mar 25, 2009.

1. MCO_1

MCO_1 New Member

Hello, I apologize for bringing up an old thread but if anyone needs mags for the Beretta 92FS-M I have about 35 of them. They are new Beretta mags not aftermarket the the part number is JM92M and the mags are marked PB CAL 9 PARA-MADE IN ITALY. If anyone is interested keep an eye on ********* as i will be listing them this weekend or contact me through the fourm..Thanks and have a great Holidays...Mike
  2. quete69

quete69 New Member

Hello Mike, do you still have any of these magazines left. Please let me know.
  3. Seakayaknc

Seakayaknc New Member

I suspect I am too late but if you happen to have any of the Beretta Type M 9mm mags left I would like to buy one or 2.

Thanks

Ed G