Beretta 92FS

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by rowdyredneck, Aug 26, 2006.

1. rowdyredneck

rowdyredneck New Member

I was out looking at guns today and found a new Beretta 92FS with a price tag of $449. I'm out of state so there would be a $20 fee for the paperwork to transfer it to my state, but I thought that seemed pretty cheap for one of these. What do they typically sell for new?
  2. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

It seems OK to me
  3. Manufacturer's suggested retail on those is about $800 Rowdy, though you can usually get them about $200 or so less than that. In any event, the price you are getting would seem to be pretty darn good if it is NIB. They are excellent pistols, buy the way, although I think they are larger than they need to be for their caliber. I use mine exclusively as a target pistol for range work.
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Their are so many of them guns their price range can change greatly between states and so on. My dealer has a few in that range also you can buy a brand new chrome(Super bright shiny metal) Taurus for $450.
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  5. Ursus

Ursus Active Member

They are large indeed, but I carry a Taurus PT-92 concealed with no problem, altough I'm wearing a jacket and tie most of the time.