1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Beretta Nano and Cougar

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by cheesewiz, Oct 21, 2012.

1. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Just got back from the range and got a good test on both my Nano and my Cougar . Flawless :) they both ate everything I gave them, not one issue pistol related , a few me bad times but I'm impressed .

The ( Stoeger ) Beretta - Cougar is a tac driver :) just love this gun. Reminds me of my 92 but shorter of course. Love that 15 round magazine . The S/A mode is smooth . The first pull not bad at all in D/A

The nano ran flawless too but can be a handful due to its size but then its going to be my CCW choice . No issues at all, not one .:) trigger pull all D/A and I can't complain . Good job Beretta/ Stoeger !

Mark -

I Pre-Frog lubed both these pistols ... That stuff is fantastic ! The clean up was amazingly easy . The residue just wipes off :) second coat today . Where have you been Frog Lube ?
  2. lead

lead Well-Known Member

I've owned a Stoeger Cougar in .40S&W. It is a well made, accurate gun. I wound up trading with a co worker who wanted a .40, and I knew the Cougar would be a good gun for him. I may get another, but I think it'll be a 9mm.
    Nice report on the Nano. I'm glad you had such a good time.
  3. warbird1

warbird1 New Member

I traded a Kahr PM9 for a new Stoeger Cougar in .40S&W last week. Took it out this past weekend and fired 50 rds of practice ammo and 89 rds of SD ammo of various brands. Mine was also flawless and very accurate. Love this gun! It is now one of my home defense weapons.
  4. Grapevinebill

Grapevinebill New Member

Great to hear the good news. My Nano never leaves my side. I also have an Inox cougar in 9mm. That unfortunately has become a safe queen. I should fix that shouldn't I...
  5. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

I'm seeing a Beretta hoarder ....lol lol,:D:lmao2: it's a sickness you know...