Beretta Stampede Deluxe

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by johnlives4christ, Sep 23, 2010.

1. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

No experience with these.

known problems?

how do they hold up?

might end up swapping into one.

~john
  2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I believe that they are manufactured by Uberti. I have heard that they are decent 6 shooters. Personally I would go with US Firearms or Ruger Vaquero over the Beretta. The US Firearms models are pretty expensive but are the next best thing compared to a Colt.
  3. johnlives4christ

got someone offering to trade me one for router w/table
  4. 1911 man

1911 man New Member

they are made by uberti and they are very good quality,if i were you i would not hesitate to make that deal
  5. johnlives4christ

i'm jumping on it.... hope it works out
  6. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Let me know how it turns out for you. I had my eye on an auction for a matched pair of the Beretta Stampede Gemini's... same serial number except prefixed with L and R for left and right. They were display guns and had a little wear on the wood grips, but from the pics that was the only real issue. The PAIR went for right around $500 on auction, which isn't much more than you would pay for one gun usually. (The dealer price for my buddy with the FFL is $479 per gun)

Of course, if you get it we want to see pics and a range report!
  7. johnlives4christ

i seen pics of the actual gun. it's 45 LC with a 5½ barrel. it looks to be in near perfect condition. has just a tiny amount of holster wear, doesnt have a ring around the cylinder yet though. he said he only shot a couple boxes (heard that before though lol) but i believe him.

no mention made of boot yet, hope it stays that way cause i cant, and wont come up with any cash. while the gun is nice... its not on my wish list currently. so if i have to come up with more then 100 bucks, the wife'll be like.... you dont need to buy any more guns blah blah lol
  8. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

I would say you could turn that gun as described for $300 pretty easy. new more like $500. If your table is worth less than $300 you could get in it at a real good price. And by turn, I mean $300 will get fish to bite that just ate.
  9. Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay New Member

If the gun is properly timed you shouldnt get a ring on the cylinder. The same as for the USFA SA,Colt SAA. and Ruger Old Models. Sounds like if you havent used that router and table for the last 9 months you better make a deal. You know what they say. A gun in the hand at the shooting range or trail is better then a router and table stored away in the garage.
  10. johnlives4christ

the plot thickens. the guy decided he didnt want a router table so i offered up a mortising machine i've had for 2 years and not used... a few clamps and a plate joiner to sweeten the deal. he hasn't gotten back to me.

rick thats my theory... a gun in the hand is worth more then tools in storage with no plans
  11. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Made by Uberti so it should be a good revolver.
  12. johnlives4christ

heres pics of the actual gun. it's a good looking gun, but from what i understand the case hardening is fake... sad. i dont know if i like a transfer bar system either, but heck look at it

Attached Files:

13. Boris

Boris Former Guest

It hurts my eyes to look at it!!! That thing needs a couple years worth of holster wear and atleast a few good dings and scratches in the grips. Then it will have some character to it.....

Thats an awesome deal! I hope it works out fory ya!
  14. johnlives4christ

got am email from the guy this morning... now he's asking more questions about the router table... o well... i guess he'll either decide to swap for something or not... dern his hide lol
  15. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Active Member

John, It might not be fake case hardening. It is my understanding that rugers and other modern gun makers just do a case coloring and not actually a case hardening. unless he says it has been refinished it probably has original case coloring and is normal.