Beretta U22 NEO Price?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

What would or is, a good market price for this .22 cal. Not the Bluebook price (I know what it says) more about what they're selling for in "Yer neck'a the woods" new or in excellent condition...;)
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Reckon i'll have to rephrase the question...I have located one of these New with two mags for $195.00 plus shipping of $20.00. Do any of you know of any place cheaper than this?...Thanks!
  3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

SG, Personally I do not like the mixed reviews. And that's not a price to write home about but if you really want 1, go for it.
  4. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Yer right Zig! There were so many differences of opinion. I would never have been able to get a straight answer...

Thanks for da hep!

Based on your reply, I reckon i'm gunna keep lookin'...;)
  5. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

SG, are you specifcally looking for a NEO?
  6. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Not really, just lookin for another semi-auto .22. The Neo's in the local gunshop didn't feel too bad in my paw...:)