Berkeley is full of IDIOTS

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bruce FLinch, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

2. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

Unwanted intruders that prevent Unwelcome invaders maybe. I Love it. These mealy mouthed liberal elitists don't even believe enough in their own arguments that they are afraid their students may be swayed to joining the Evil USMC if subjected to the presence of a recruiter (Known mind control experts:D)

In other words, I don't have a logical argument against conservatism, therefore, I will just squelch any opposing argument and use demagoguery against the opposition. So much for freedom of speech. Speech they don't agree with isn't "Politically Correct."
    image.gif

Dan.