bersa .380

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by navyvet, Jul 22, 2006.

1. navyvet

navyvet New Member

my friend bought a bersa .380 and it turned out to be a piece of crap the magazine fell apart, the safty/decocker does not work and the grips came loose after two days of shooting. anyoe else had any problems :mad:
  2. mtnboomer

mtnboomer New Member

Oklahoma by birth. America by the grace of God.
    Hmmmm, odd......Bersa is supposed to be a very good quality gun from what I have seen and been told. Did your friend buy it new? If he did, I would box it up and send it back to Bersa and request a replacement.
  3. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Absolutely no problems with mine! I really like it. Your friend must have gotten a bad one.
  4. blackhawkkid308

blackhawkkid308 New Member

one of our local shops here in pensacola sells a ton of the bersa 380's. they keep at least 6 on the shelf. not one has been returned for problems
    bhk308
  5. Green

Green New Member

I have one and no problems with it.
  6. skb150

skb150 New Member

I bought my wife one and it has been an excellent gun. She has shot about one hundred rounds through it and it hasn't missed a beat.
  7. navyvet

navyvet New Member

maybe she got a lemon, however she took it back and bought a Sig P229 what an upgrade wow!!!!!!!!
  8. Kentuckian

Kentuckian New Member

I've got about 600 hundred rounds through mine with no problems.
  9. kings

kings New Member

. an old topic, but i figure its worth it to praise this very affordable and reliable gun. love mine. shoot it every time i go to the range and have never had a jam of any kind. just clean it every time.

kings