bersa .380

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by navyvet, Jul 22, 2006.

1. navyvet

navyvet New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Nashville Tn.
    my friend bought a bersa .380 and it turned out to be a piece of crap the magazine fell apart, the safty/decocker does not work and the grips came loose after two days of shooting. anyoe else had any problems :mad:

2. Hmmmm, odd......Bersa is supposed to be a very good quality gun from what I have seen and been told. Did your friend buy it new? If he did, I would box it up and send it back to Bersa and request a replacement.

3. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Aug 17, 2004
    Absolutely no problems with mine! I really like it. Your friend must have gotten a bad one.

4. one of our local shops here in pensacola sells a ton of the bersa 380's. they keep at least 6 on the shelf. not one has been returned for problems
    bhk308

5. Green

Green New Member

Apr 26, 2006
    The South
    I have one and no problems with it.

6. skb150

skb150 New Member

Feb 8, 2006
    I bought my wife one and it has been an excellent gun. She has shot about one hundred rounds through it and it hasn't missed a beat.

7. navyvet

navyvet New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Nashville Tn.
    maybe she got a lemon, however she took it back and bought a Sig P229 what an upgrade wow!!!!!!!!

8. Kentuckian

Kentuckian New Member

Jun 6, 2006
    I've got about 600 hundred rounds through mine with no problems.

9. kings

kings New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    . an old topic, but i figure its worth it to praise this very affordable and reliable gun. love mine. shoot it every time i go to the range and have never had a jam of any kind. just clean it every time.

kings