The Firearms Forum banner

BERSA BP9 CONCEALED CARRY

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jbrescue 
#1 ·
Does anybody have the new Bersa BP9CC model? What do you think? How does it shoot? I think that I want one but wanted some feedback before I try it. Thanks

#2 ·
Don't know about this model but any Bersas I've had have been quality firearms and gone bang every time without fail. Suggest you take a look at their Ultra Compact line as well. All steel with 13+1 capacity, my current carry pistol.

#3 ·
Don't know about this model but any Bersas I've had have been quality firearms and gone bang every time without fail. Suggest you take a look at their Ultra Compact line as well. All steel with 13+1 capacity, my current carry pistol.
Mine as well. Great pistol. One slight correction, I believe if you check you'll find the frame is alloy, not steel.

#4 ·
Mine as well. Great pistol. One slight correction, I believe if you check you'll find the frame is alloy, not steel.
I'm sure you're correct. Shoulda said all metal.

#5 ·
I've handled one and it had a good feel to it. It was light and well balanced. The shop had it many months ago and I've never seen one since.
I like Bersa's but the Thunder380 seems to be the only one that you can find in any numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.