The Firearms Forum banner

Bersa Question

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  tcox4freedom 
#1 ·
I have an FEG PA-63 Hungarian (Walther) copy. Bersa 380 Thunder CC is also an updated copy of the Walther. Hickock45 of YouTube reviewed this 380. Has anyone bought one, or would anyone. They are under $300.00. Just askin'

#2 ·
I've shot and handled many Bersa's including the 380, they're above average and a much better choice in a .380 than a LCP, Diamondback or KelTec IMO. You should be able to find them in the $270-280 range new and $200-220 used. Bersa's tend to be a bit heavier than others in it's class, but smooth shooting and reliable.

#3 ·
I personally believe the Bersa Thunder .380 to be among the best of the best in CCW .380s. Outclassing guns costing twice as much in most cases.. In fact the ONLY .380 carry gun I like more than the Bersa Thunder is a CZ83.

#4 ·
I agree! I have an LCP and picked up a Bersa Thunder CC for my wife at a gun show for $200 and I like it better. The LCP does conceal easier (which is the whole point behind it) but I would much rather shoot the Bersa. It hasn't given any problems and eats up everything I have fed it. IMO it is one of the best value's out there right now.

#5 ·
I have owned a couple of Bersa .380s in the past and would not hesitate buying another one. I have a Bersa Firestorn 9mm that I am keeping in the door of my car right now. It is the just about the same gun as the .380 but it is a little bigger. It is truly a fine shooting pistol.

#6 ·
My daughter CC's a bersa thunder single stack. Good pistol , I picked it up used for her at great price and it had been a good shooter and easy for her to control with hotter loads. In that size of a pistol it is the one to beat for us. Not a pocket sized pistol for most..

#7 ·
My wife carries a bersa thunder 380 daily. Great gun for the money. Very dependable and surprisingly accurate.

#8 ·
I was so impressed with the quality of my wife's .380 Bersa I took a look at the Ultra Compact 9mm. After handling the 9mm I ordered it. Picked it up yesterday and couldn't be more pleased. After some range time it will become my daily carry pistol.

#9 ·
My cousin and aunt visited me here in Atlanta awhile back and cuz asked me to clean and check out her pistol.

It was a Bersa, single stack .380 and I was very impressed with how well it was made and how it operated.

I want one now to use for one of my hideout guns in my house.

#10 ·
Both the .22 and the .380 Bersa Thunder have been around a long time.
They are maybe the most trouble free two semi-autos available,
anywhere, at any price.
And they are a perfect pair for anyone especially if you are new to
firearms....male or female.

#11 ·
Thats a good point Ozo. I have a thunder .22 and its identical in every way tot he thunder .380. only shoots different ammo. cheap to practice with and feels identical.

#13 ·
I bought a Bersa 383a almost 20yrs ago. That's almost the last time I got to shoot it.

My wife stole it!

It's a great little gun. Thousands of rounds without a hitch! The only thing I've ever sent it to the GS for was a total cleaning. Everything in it is as tight today as the day I brought it home.

Talk about accuracy?

My wife knocks down bowliung pins at 50yrds; and can get seven rounds CM on an IDPA target at 100.

-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.