Best auto knife

Discussion in 'Knives & Edged Items' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ntiqueDr
    (9/28/01 10:54:46 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Best auto knife
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I currently carry a Boker with 3" half-serrated blade... of production autos, is there a better choice?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/28/01 11:38:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Best auto knife
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A high capacity front ejector.....known as "Blades-O-Plenty" hehehehe.....preban of course.

That is a wide open market and there are some real quality ones, only limited by your pocketbook......whats your range??
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

AntiqueDr
    (9/28/01 3:09:27 pm)
    Well, I'd like to stay under $200. I carry this Boker on duty, so whatever would have to be pretty sturdy.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/28/01 4:43:06 pm)
    These are the ones I would look real hard at and not in any order (cept one)

Paragon Auto`s

Benchmade....9500 Mini-Auto Striker or just the "Auto Striker"
    and the "AFO Auto"

This is the one I would choose, since I assume this is used as a rescue knife while on duty.

****Emerson**** "sark"
    Though this Emerson is not an auto knife, it is one of the fastest one handed on the market and not only opens with ease.....it is fast and easy to deploy one handed. I doubt you could destroy it with a sledge hammer, this is the ultimate rescue knife, if you can do without an auto.

Some of these are a hair over $200.00 and some are under the mark.....Before you commit to an auto, take a hard look at the Emerson "sark". I think you will be hard pressed to find a better rescue knife on the market. LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Omicron from GB
    (11/4/01 12:07:28 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Best auto knife
    Benchmade "Mel Pardue" - about $150, and top notch.

gpostal
    (11/5/01 4:25:23 pm)
    scroll down for the auto knives

www.csmetall-werkes.com/Knives.htm

danno5o
    (4/11/02 5:30:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Buck 110
    All I have to say is Buck 110 Auto...Sharp, quick, & and a hell of a knife. A super knife..

Alphamale
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/11/02 8:09:25 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Buck 110
    Anyone tried out the semi autos from Meyerco? I looked at one at the gun store, seems like a good idea.

www.meyercousa.com
    Pardon me while I burst into flames. I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games---Incubus

perndrgn
    (4/23/02 7:34:28 am)
    One of your best bets I think would bet the benchmade auto reflex, P.V.Kknife.com carries these along with many other auto knives very reasonably priced. The reflex is used by the Dea.FBI, and many other elite law enforcement communities.. I think PVK offers the widest variety of auto knives on the net, I am sure that you will find something there... My latest purchase was a Desert, Knife, Works. OTF double action knife that was built by master craftsman in the "Area 51" section of the Arizona desert... Virtually unheard of this double action out the front knife will slam through a 50 gal oil drum, repeatedly, and still work flawlessly. I do recomend the reflex for you, however you might find something else on PVKknives that you like... Sincerely, Dan.

Creatorss
    (10/10/02 6:49:40 pm)
    Microtech Socom Elite is my choice, Or the LUDT is nice too.