The Firearms Forum banner

Best concealed holster for Glock 23??

Tags
glock
51K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Caneman 
#1 · (Edited)
I was wondering what holster you guys have had experince with for the glock 23

#3 ·
I carry a Glock 19 in a Jim Murnak kydex ITB holster allmost daily here in south Texas. You can tuck your shirt in and it hides your weapon very well and it is fairly comfortable. I think the web site is www.fist-inc.com I hope this helps. I am allso 5foot 11 and 260 pounds.

#8 ·
I bought the Glock because it is an amazing design and so I figured I would try the Glock holster. It is fast, secure, light weight, the most concealable holster because it is so thin, very comfortable and there's a Glock in a Glock. What more could you want?
This is coming from a guy who has Allessi's, Rosen's, Krammer horsehides, and an early teflon lined pancake Ted Blocker.
It really shouldn't surprise us it is a great holster because it is a great weapon. I did notice just one design defect in that on the smaller Glock 29 and 27's ( I do not remember if it happens on the 27) the notch in the rail can get caught on the bottom edge inside of the holster to the point of either slowly the draw or stopping it. I just beveled that lip inside the bottom of the holster (with a knife) and there is no hang up at all. These holsters were first designed before Glocks had any rail and I can not understand why this has not been noticed and corrected. It will not happen if the weapon is drawn straight out and only happens if there is forward pressure on the grip so that the rail's notch is rotated into the end of the holster's leading edge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.