Between Heaven & Hell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mojo45, Feb 26, 2004.

1. mojo45

mojo45 New Member

there is a gun show this weekend in Winston Salem NC, . i have a fair amount of cash to spend. after joing these forums i have never been so excited about going to a show. i am also planning getting my first AK-47, which i am very excited about...

but as my luck would have it...we are having one of the biggest snowstorms in history here...and i am sure they are gonna cancel this show....in that case i am going to have to wait till' mid april for the next show....:(
  2. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

mojo45, good luck on the weather in your area, want you to make it to the gunshow.

AK-47 are neat, I've got a AK-74 with the 545 X 39 caliber with a few 30 round mags. It has 3x9-42 scope that is mounted on a side-rail mount. The scope is only about 7.5 inches long. Has strap.

Only trouble is it eats ammo like there's no tomorrow...but it is fun to shoot a burst at 125 yards and pulberize a rock about the size of a football.

Jim ;)
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

That's too bad, Mojo. :( But on the bright side, it gives you six more weeks to save up more money to buy more stuff! ;)