1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Between Heaven & Hell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mojo45, Feb 26, 2004.

1. mojo45

mojo45 New Member

there is a gun show this weekend in Winston Salem NC, . i have a fair amount of cash to spend. after joing these forums i have never been so excited about going to a show. i am also planning getting my first AK-47, which i am very excited about...

but as my luck would have it...we are having one of the biggest snowstorms in history here...and i am sure they are gonna cancel this show....in that case i am going to have to wait till' mid april for the next show....:(
  2. Gunguy

Gunguy Guest

mojo45, good luck on the weather in your area, want you to make it to the gunshow.

AK-47 are neat, I've got a AK-74 with the 545 X 39 caliber with a few 30 round mags. It has 3x9-42 scope that is mounted on a side-rail mount. The scope is only about 7.5 inches long. Has strap.

Only trouble is it eats ammo like there's no tomorrow...but it is fun to shoot a burst at 125 yards and pulberize a rock about the size of a football.

Jim ;)
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

That's too bad, Mojo. :( But on the bright side, it gives you six more weeks to save up more money to buy more stuff! ;)