The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEWARE SKSParts.com

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GRUMPY OLD FART 
#1 ·
As some of you know, my brother passed away in late June and a day or two after he died, a package from SKSParts.com arrived. My dad opened it, and called the company and explained he had died and could he send the package back for a refund. I believe the total amount was approx $130.

Anyhow, the guy on the phone told my dad to go ahead and send it back, and that they typically have a 15% restocking fee, but that they would see if they could waive the restocking fee given the situation of my brother's death.

My dad sent it back and waited. He checked the credit card statement when the next statement arrived, and there was no credit from SKSParts.com. My dad and I both attempted to contact the company at the number provided on the packing slip. Eventually, the person at SKSParts.com became wise of my dad's phone number and stopped answering or returning his phone calls. So I attempted to call also, and the guy answered and I explained that all we wanted was the promised refund and that substantial time had passed and the refund should have already been issued. He hemmed and hawed and said that it would be issued shortly. Needless to say it never was, and once again, the guy isnt answering calls from my dad's area code or mine.

My folks had to file a protest with my brother's credit card company to attempt to get this money back because now at this point they have no parts to resell, and were still charged the whole amount. They would have even been satisfied if they'd received the refund amount minus 15%, but the guy didn't even do that.

Long story short, this guy is a weasel and other four letter words and I would NOT suggest that anyone in their right mind do business with him. Trying to give everyone a heads up. **BEWARE SKSParts.com**

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.