beware the new third party, Americans Elect, can you say CFR?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jack404, Jan 6, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

This was tabled a while ago at the CFR Council of Foreign Relations, a offshoot of one of the globalism seeking groups

and now 5 of the top CFR folks are running a "Unbiased non partisan 3rd candidate " party for the next election

backed by about 40 million from both the rockefellars and Soros groups and CFR high-flyer's ( i hear theres about half that going to the occupy folks to start recruiting , CASH!!! )

let's face it , its the globalist looby front line team in the guise of a new age way to get a new candidate up

will this save obozo is thats the goal ? or to replace him with a white version ? for CHANGE , i dunno but know those pushing it are the same behind Occupy and the selling out of your nation ...

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php...not-mentioning-it-is-itself-led-by-lobbyists/
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Really?

A life without choices. Sad.

It appears, according to the article, that Santorum is on board for it. But, so is everybody else, or they wouldn't be there in the first place. ALL of them knew up front what the payoff would eventually be. And that includes everybody's choice, whoever they are. They're all dirty. Period.
  3. ofitg

ofitg New Member

4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

wanna see the CFR web ? its like a ground spiders web, artwork been done as i type
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

connected for a private group eh ?? national and trans national web coming up next ..
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh and both are big donators and fund raisers too Whitman got $4mill from the source group of planned parent hood just v2 weeks ago

Bill gates foundation is listed at $2 mill
  8. raven818

Glenn Beck needs a copy of that.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its up on wiki now .. ;) he'll get the notice though .. oh this some background on the CFR they where the ones who took imam rayf's side about the mosque at ground zero and allowed his to state the following

Yesterday, the Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf called on “moderate” Muslims (and others of the moderate persuasion) to take control of the debate swirling around the controversial proposed Ground Zero mosque, known as Cordoba House. 1

Speaking before the Council on Foreign Relations 2 —a self-described research center that dedicates itself to understanding the world “by better comprehending global trends,” Imam Rauf said that America has let “extremists hijack the agenda.” 3

The Iman (who for some reason reminds me of a Bond villain) had some other things to say. First, that he is a devout Muslim and that he prays at least five times a day as required by Muslim law. But that he’s also just a regular American, that he pays his taxes, pledges allegiance to the flag, and that he’s even a Giants fan don’t-cha know! (Personally, I would rather he’d said he was a Jets fan, but that’s just me.)

In light of all the controversy surrounding the Cordoba project, when asked about whether it was necessary to build a mosque at Ground Zero, this regular, reasonable American said that his answer is still “a categorical yes.”

Now, I actually agree with the silver-tongued Imam that the voices of reason should attempt to regain control of the discourse regarding the mosque, but for those of you who are just joining the story now, let’s examine some items of recent history:

Item One:

When asked last month by the Governor of New York, David Paterson, to meet in order to discuss the possibility of moving the mosque to another location, the Imam and the developer behind the project categorically refused to meet and rejected any offer on the part of the Governor to help them find a different site.

Item Two:

When Donald Trump, in an attempt to end the controversy, made an offer to purchase the proposed mosque site for 25 percent over and above the value of the property, the lawyer representing the Imam and the project developer rejected the offer calling it a cheap publicity stunt.

Item Three:

Last week, the Imam appeared on CNN and said that if the mosque is moved at this stage it would mean violent attacks against the United States and that “if we don’t handle this crisis correctly it could become something which could really become very, very, very dangerous indeed.” 4 (Now, I’m no expert on criminal law, but that sounds a lot like extortion to me.)

Item Four:

During the same CNN interview, wherein he fielded a battery of tough, investigative questions by fourteen-year-old Soledad Obrien, he said that he would provide complete information that would make transparent all the murky details behind the syndicate of backers on the mosque project, including whether any of them are affiliated with terrorist organizations. (We are still waiting on that, by the way.)

Item Five:

The Imam has made statements in the past about: America being an accessory to 9-11, about America having more blood on its hands than Al Qaeda, about having America become compliant to Islamic Sharia law, and about how Hamas is not really what he would call a terrorist organization. But let’s not dwell on the past.

So where was I? Ah, yes – moderate Muslims. Well, as I said, I agree with the smooth-talking Imam that moderate Muslims should control the discourse. But what I am wondering about now is whether the Imam actually knows of any.

THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR PROUD SPONSOR:

www.mosquebusters.com

Notes:

Fn. 1: The proposed name for the planned Ground Zero mosque—Cordoba House—refers to Cordoba, Spain where Muslims built a great mosque as a symbol of their conquest of Spain during the Islamic invasion of the 8th century. The building of mosques on conquered ground is standard practice in the Muslim world: a kind of triumphalism or a planting of a flag of victory.

Fn. 2: This august body is apparently populated by great world thinkers such as movie actress Angelina Jolie and T.V. anchorman Brian Williams. See: http://www.cfr.org/about/

Fn. 3:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/09/13/new.york.imam/index.html?hpt=T2

Fn. 4:

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1009/08/lkl.01.html
  10. raven818

Correctly? In whose opinion?
    I watched your link on the three stages of islam yesterday. Is he at stage 2, or stage 3? It sounds like 2, but it smells like 3.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

part way to 3 , its transitional , its not wide spread enough to be full fledged 3 just yet but the way you folks are racing , that could be by this coming Christmas ( if they try to bann Christmas you'll know for sure )

[​IMG]
  12. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

rememeber it was the CFR that gave him the safe outlet to state all this and protect him from cross questions , which rauf is not good at , he dont like being questioned

these guys backed the 9/11 mosque and now are posing as non partisan politicals with only the best interests at heart for the USA , then why are they backing the cordoba house project??

dont trust em as far as you can kick their carcasses
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Back to Americans Elect themselves

these thousands of tweeters and FB supporters they have is interesting, they claim 2 million - 4 million via twitter alone , more online , but how is it really ??

take a look at a traffic pattern analysis over their press launches , its a repeated pattern too .. our guess 600 folks and companies who work social media and who have a LOT of followers but for AE .. direct followers ? its all the marketing guy driving its with a good old names ,, all lobbyists media , lefties and ad types ..

Take a look at the CA Sec. of State , he was hit from all sides !!

they are making their own news and agenda via the leftists

obozo in white ..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  14. raven818

Kalifornia sec of state...no surprise there.
  15. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you can get to the root's of such groups early , its amazing what you actually find , and what their agenda be.. and this aint looking good to me , but its your nation , we here (Oz) gotta sort this place still