Bicycle gun

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Dougie-C, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Dougie-C

Dougie-C New Member

aloha,
    i have a bicycle gun that i would like some information on if anyone knows anything about it. i searched on the internet but could not find an image to match what i have. the barrel measures 16 1/2 inches...the overall length of the piece is 34 1/2 inches. the ony marks i can find are "CAL 22 MAG." any info would be greatly appreciated and maybe a guess as to what the value might be. thanks in advance for any info you may be able to tell me about the piece.

mahalo nui loa,
    dougie c.

Attached Files:

2. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I think it is called a Bronco
  3. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

What you've got there appears to be a Firearms International "Bronco". I've seen them in .410 - in fact there was one in our local gun shop recently. As for value, check on NOT ALLOWED, Guns America etc. - they pop up for sale fairly often.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  4. Dougie-C

Dougie-C New Member

thanks you, guys. i checked on guns america and NOT ALLOWED....but none for sale so i was not able to get a value. i will check back with those folks from time to time and hopefully find out what it is worth.

thanks again for you help....

dougie c.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  5. deadin

deadin Well-Known Member

I checked the completed auctions on the "NOT ALLOWED" site and only found one that actually sold. It went for $115.00. There was another listed that didn't meet the Reserve and was bid up to $152.00, so I would say the value falls some where between the two.
    NOTE: Apparently the .410 shotgun version brings better money......
  6. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Why is "NOT ALLOWED" not allowed? No big deal really, just wondering.
  7. Dougie-C

Dougie-C New Member

THANKS, deadin i do appreciate the info.
    dougie c.
  8. deadin

deadin Well-Known Member

I'm sure one of the Moderators can answer this better that I.
  9. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

These were not "bike" guns back in the 1960s. They were cheap survival rifles. That was in a time when many were digging Bunkers and joining militias. The F.I. Bronco was copied by other importers as well. I would not shoot one in .22 Mag. many of them fractured the chambers with .22 long rifle Ctgs. They were removed from the market place as they were not safe.:(