Biden says they just 'misread' the economy...

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ponycar17, Jul 5, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

So Biden says they just misread the economy in their predictions on how the 'stimulus' would work. Hmm, that doesn't seem to be correct because there was a chorus of people calling the administration a bunch of morons for believing FDR-style economic stimulus would ever work in a positive fashion. Now, the administration goes back to moan about what they 'inherited' and how it's worse than they thought. Look, the crux of the matter is that liberal do-gooderness got us into the mortgage crisis which lit the fuse on our current economic meltdown. Suck it up Biden. FDR-era stimulus did not work at the time and will never work. Economics is your friend. Market forces cannot be manipulated because you feel they're unfair or incorrect. :rolleyes:

From http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/05/biden-misread-bad-economy/

Come on, let's not propagate stupidity any further. Another stimulus package styled after the first one will likely catapult us further into economic damnation! :mad:

As Henry Morganthau, FDR's Treasury Secretary, said of their spending on May 9, 1939,

From http://blog.heritage.org/2009/01/14/were-spending-more-than-ever-and-it-doesnt-work/

Hey Joe!... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

When, oh when, will Sneaky Joe SHUT HIS FESTERING CAKEHOLE?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad: Everytime I hear him speak, my IQ drops a couple of points!!! Did he eat lead as a child? Was he dropped on his head? Is it possible for anyone to have been born that stupid?!:rolleyes: My cat has left more intelligent things in the litterbox:rolleyes:
  3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

He's another Rooster-fish who is driving me towards excessive force. RRRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.
  4. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

LOL. joe biden is funny... after all he is the first black vise president...... guess he is an albino african american.
  5. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

No kidding!
  6. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Thanks alot....I now have Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout splattered all over my keyboard :p
  7. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

I LOVE Joe. He actually makes sense and lets out the secrets the rest try to hide. He was always a dingbat, and was added just to add "gravitas" to use a media term. One of these days, he's going to be moved to Chaney's bunker and never be let out...because he's a threat to Democrat security.
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

Thanks for the post, Pony.
    I see Bumbling Biden soon becoming the missing link.
    He's like the crazed uncle they keep in the closet, when they let him out he will say something interesting.

I love Morganthau's quote, I've used it several times when talking about gov. spending.

Art
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

:D:D:D
  10. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Well, what I really want to know has nothing to do with Joe or Barack. I am just fascinated at the new and great fashions that Michelle wears day to day. Gosh, it is great to see her in these new designer cloths and I constantly am wondering.....What is Michelle going to wear today??!!

This adds yet another pet peeve to the many I already possess.
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

If the ecomony were a person in the emergency room you would see parts and pieces missing from said person. How do you misread that? The problem is these morons have not studied economics. Or have an agenda to destroy the economy. Pretty soon it will be plain as day and you will not be able to cover it up.
  12. If Biden's brains were converted to propane gas, he wouldn't have enough to light a BBQ. ;)
  13. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Well of course the whole stimulus plan isn't working. We got into this mess because we were all in debt and couldn't pay off our loans. Putting the government in the same situation isn't going to fix that. That would be like a father trying to help his son who broke his leg on a bike by breaking his own leg. How's that going to help. It's now just 2 broken legs. Well, now we're broke and the gov't even more broke. Which really means that we're even more broke. It's just idiots at work.:mad:
  14. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    If you must have a brewed adult beverage all over your keyboard, at lease it's a darned fine one...
  15. Indeed true, USMC! One hell of a lot better than I got in the Army. Shimon must be stateside right now. ;) Those PBRs et al. we had should have been put back into the horse they came out of. Well, at least they didn't inflict Lone Star on us. ;)