Big Brother is coming

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

wow hope they don't do that here
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

They'll be doing this everywhere.
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

As Illinois was (is?) one of the top states for meth labs, they implemented such measures here several years ago. None of that stuff is on the shelf - you have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter, and show ID when you do.

Another knee-jerk reaction...
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

For U who can understand.

He aint my brother. I did not come from his line.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Just like it should be, fix the symptom, and disreguard the cause! :barf:
  7. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

My wife takes Clariton for her allergies. Every time we purchase it we have to submit a D/L and that info is recorded on paper along with the whatever code is on the box and then has to be signed.
  8. H-D

H-D Active Member

You have to have a prescription for over the counter sudafed here in Ms, but 15 miles from here in Al. you do not. Its working well I guess. the govt is run by idiots if they cant buy it, they will steal it, or use something else to make crank. meanwhile I'm left with a congested head going to alabama to buy meds....
  9. Willie

Willie Active Member

Big Brother is already here and has been for sometime.
  10. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

They already do it in PA. If you buy a box of cold med and go back in a few days later they will not sell you another. They store the info and will refuse the sale. Overkill if you ask me. I understand it takes a lot of that stuff to make the meth so obviousily if someone comes in frequently or tries to buy 10 boxes then flags should be raised but to track every box ??