Big Six

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by cyclops, Nov 13, 2010.

1. cyclops

cyclops New Member

Early morning 11-11-10 Got into popup blind on edge of hay field just at daybreak, had not been as quiet as i had wanted to. Got small proprain heater going set back in chair to relax not really expecting to see anything again like the last 4 times. Had opened small window to check out hayfield and had made sweep from left to right and had seen nothing as i looked back into middle of field there he was about 90 to 100 yards straight in front of me. Raised the 308 up and took aim, let it go he went about 50 feet and fell. got out of blind and took my polaris out to him and could not lift him up far enough to get in back of polaris called my son who was leaving for work and had him help to get into polaris took him to where we clean at and he weighed 160 pounds . guess i should tell you that i have this place bated with corn of which he had been dining on.
  2. Boris

Boris Former Guest

Good job. Got any pics?
  3. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a real good hunt! Job well done...a bit jelious of of you guys RIFLE season:D Waiting on shotgun season here:).... and +1 one on the pics?