Big trouble in SC now... Invasion!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by ponycar17, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It seems that the mysterious military activity that one member saw in NC is headed south. I heard a strange aircraft hovering overhead and hurried outside to see what was going on. I couldn't identify them; I've never seen anything like it. There was actually a fleet moving in a formation toward the more populated areas. They were all painted baby blue and appeared to glow. I thought at first they had UN markings but upon further consideration they said, "UNBELIEVABLE". :eek:

One of the aircraft landed on my property and a little guy jumped out with a Michael Jackson LP strapped to his chest and wore only one sequined glove. He couldn't have been more than 3 feet tall. I'm not sure as to the purpose of this item on his chest but he yelled at me in a very intimidating voice, "yo punk, I'm from the Obama planetary alliance... freeze"... I ran! :eek:

I don't know what to do now. The little guy and the others ate my 32 dogs and started on the neighbor's herd of cats (ever tried herding cats?...). I'm hunkered down in the basement. I've got paintballs loaded with milk, only hoping that they're lactose intolerant! :eek: Don't worry about me. As Hank said, "a country boy can survive..." :(

Sorry, I just couldn't resist guys... :D
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. OBrien

OBrien New Member

Im in tears laughing rate now Pony. 32 dogs and herding cats that's the craziest thing I have ever heard lol. But with the little guys you need to talk nicely to them and show them where your guns and rights are and they will take them free of charge.
  3. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

One of them is standing outside the basement door. He has a large furry creature next to him and he appears to communicate telepathically through the door. I asked him through brain waves what the furry creature next to him was. He said it was his wookie. I asked, telepathically of course, what he was doing with a wookie. He said it was, Bring Your Wookie to Work Day. I thought that strange since I've never heard of bringing your wookie to work on a Saturday. He keeps banging on the door asking if "I've Heard the Good News!" I'm terrified and my paintball gun is fully charged. :eek:

Mr. Nameless can take these things back to the NC coast with him. They're annoying me terribly... :D
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
  6. OBrien

OBrien New Member

7. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Get those cheese ball grenades ready,
    and give em what for:D
  8. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I'm glad we can maintain a sence of humor during these times.:)
  9. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

This is just cold man, just cold. This is like hitting a guy below the belt. It is pretty funny though I'll give you that.
  10. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

They gave you an anal probe...didn't they?!!!! :D:D:D:D
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Not the Probulator again:eek::eek::eek:

Did their vehicles have a vanity license plate that said "Probe 1"?
  13. Actually, I suspect the plate read either "Hillary" or "Pelosi." :D
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Hmm...that's not the same thing. A probe goes in, Hillary and Pelosi come out:eek::eek::D:p
  15. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Have mercy! I just knew this day would come. I gotta call all my friends. We will be waiting for them down here. Let me know if there are any good looking females on board. Over and out.:D:D:D:D
  16. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

17. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Not yet... :eek: They're trying to find a probe small enough for a straight male Conservative. They've been abducting Obama supporters since November 5th trying to determine what's wrong with those folks' DNA structure that caused the outbreak of gross stupidity and failure to think freely. Consequently, all they had were EXTRA LARGE probes. :eek:

That's about right, too.. ;)

Mr. Nameless doesn't know the threat he faces in NC. If the wookies don't rebel and eat their masters, the masters will destroy us all. Based on the looks of the first wookie and master, I'd say there aren't any cute chicks on board. I'll attach some pics I've managed to gather so far. The wookies are just gruesome. I got a pic of the first one's master, and supposedly the female one looks like the gal I attached below the master. :D

Attached Files:

18. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

BTW, I have no idea how this got moved to the pump house. It's every bit as serious as the post I was responding to.... :D

Carry on... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  19. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

I was wondering what happened to this thread!! :D Just up & vanished like a fart in the wind!! Pony, you had me in tears my friend!! :D:D:D I'd say you're eating the wrong type of mushroom to be coming up with some of this stuff!!

Crazy sierra hotel india tango Ponycar...... :D:D:D

SR :p