BIgfoot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Dec 15, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I am watching this show on some channel about big foot. All these people make cast molds of this foot. Whoo hoo! Tell me something? Why doesn't someone go after big foot with dogs? That would put an end to it dont you think? Dogs, you know they can smell anything and I hear big foot stinks.
  2. hunter29180

hunter29180 Active Member

havent found a dog that will trail a suspected Bigfoot. even seen Pit Bulls turn tail and run when a certian scent was encountered. and these dogs were trained to hunt bear too!
  3. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

I have a hard time buying in to these stories and they have been going on for centuries. You would think that sooner or later someone would find a dead one, a young one, a hide or nest or some type of hard evidence.

Fouke Arkansas had it's Big Foot go several years back and I was waiting for one of the local hunters to turn up something as hard evidence. But no nothing turned up and Big Foot evidently moved on.

It may be just a wrinkle or glitch in a parallel universe letting them be seen and then they are back where they belong.
  4. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

Someone probably has, although I say does every mystery in the world have to be explained? Be a pretty boring place to live in after that.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

We don't have any 'hard' evidence that ufo's exist either. I have seen them.

How do you explain bigfoot doesn't exist when ancient people from all different parts of the world made record of them?
  6. Ken W

Ken W New Member

That's an interesting theory. According to String Theory the existence of parallel universes are a good possibility. Thing is unless these Sasquatch critters are the only lifeforms on the planet in said parallel universe, shouldn't we be seeing other sorts of alien wildlife as well, blink in and out here and there?
    I find such possibilities and other scientific studies quite fascinating. Medical science needs to hurry up and make some serious advances in life prolongation. I want to actually see some of thee other planets and/or dimensions. Presently our space traveling capabilities are dismal and I fear it's going to take way too long get to where it needs to be for us to even get people regularly on our neighboring planets let alone out of our own system.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

You make some good points Ken. Imho, space colinization is a wasted venture. We should be spending all that money on undersea exploration. We've only scratched the surface on our own planet, and we wanna go elsewhere? :confused:
  8. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

Bob, you can't prove they don't exist. But we have been unable to prove they do. I am not completely negative on Big Foot I just said I have a hard time buying into it. I admit to myself there is something going on as there have been reports for such a long time. It just really confuses me that in all those centuries there has been no hard evidence. I have seen many unexplainable things in my life.
  9. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

10. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

11. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

I remember when first I saw bigfoot. I was in Arizona and had just finished an exceptionaly large portion of dried mushroom jerky and there before my very own eyes was bigfoot in a blaze orange derby hat with a lime green and purple polkadot blazer, but curiously no pants. It was quite the life changing event and one from which I have never quite recovered.:devilish::halo::na-na::devilish::rolleyes::dancingdots:
  12. Trevor1837

Trevor1837 New Member

:lmao: hell I think I'd see Bigfoot too after some shrooms :lmao:
  13. twobit

twobit Member

Well I have never seen Bigfoot, but there is always tomorrow. It might exist. So might the Chubacabra, ....ect. I have seen the Marfa Lights. Went to look at them twice and I saw them twice. I can't explain them, but they are there. I have heard scientists try to explain them, and they just made fools of themselves. People saw them way before electricity was invented.

There are things out there that we cannot explain.

I have also heard the comment "I don't believe in guns!" Well I'm here to tell you...they do exist!
  14. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Here in Alaska, we get all kinds of tourists seeing Bigfoots; I figure they just haven't been around enough bear. The Indians all believe in them too, but none have seen any of late. I just like hearing porkies screech/screaming at night up close so I can yell bigfoot, run for yer lives.

People are getting picts on game cameras of all kinds of new animals migrating into Alaska from Canada; mostly deer, elk, and mnt lions; no bigfoots.

What always gets me is why hasn't any hunter ever brought one in in the bed of a truck?

I never see the good stuff, ghosts, little green men, or bigfoots; wish I would. Figure I'm lucky to see moose, bear & wolves pretty regular.
  15. geds

geds New Member

Oh big foot definitely exists! Have you looked in my cousin's closet? He's got some of the biggest feet I've ever seen!
  16. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

With every body in the world having a camera on their cell phone, it looks to me like better pictures would have been taken by now, if they did exist. Every picture/video that has been taken of them is either so far away or so grainy, you cant make out what it really is.
  17. The Duke

The Duke New Member

he was in my backyard earlier tonight...i was walking back to house from my cave after dark and he must have been hiding behind a tree, stuck out a leg and tripped me..:eek::eek::eek:t..landed pretty hard on back of left shoulder with a mighty thump...knew right away i done hurt myself.:(:(..was able to get up and find mr glasses, cellphone and 1911 that came ungluded from pockets and nose...ill get to md tomorrow...i had most everything here to help though the night,,,flexeril, ice, anti-inflammatory, and some good pain pills from previous injury...about all they could do at er tonight is give me what i had already and tell me to follow up with my doc tomorrow...ill avoid the bill and paperwok any way..;)

left shoulder pretty painful even with meds on board...im up late for me..cant type two handed...rats!!!!!!!! feels like i done broke something... curse ypu bigfoot and your dirty tricks...:(:(:(
    (i actually caught a cuff on an old cut off clothsline pipe....crap...i knew it was there but got me this time..):rolleyes:
  18. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

you need to call morris bart you have a claim aganist bigfeet
  19. hansom

hansom Former Guest

I have never seen a bigfoot , but here in Pennsylvania the Pennsylvania game commission did in fact declared them an endangered species several years ago- strange ah?

But i have seen 2 UFO's plain as day. So i KNOW that they exist.
  20. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

They have been seen on every continent for many many years, and they do NOT have the right build for a bear.

Dogs have been tried on several occasions; the best trackers refuse to follow the trail.

Our blacksmith, an old Montana ranch hand, has seen them several times. He told me that the first time, he pulled his 30-30 from the scabbord, swung down fron the saddle, and sighted it in through his scope. He followed it as it walked into the timber-line and was obscured from view.
    I asked him why he did not shoot it.
    He just shook his head and said "At'd be too much like killing a man!"

I have been in the woods MANY times, including some years in Alaska, where bear was common. Yet, I have never found a dead one laying out in the woods. This in no way convinces me that bear do not exist -