BIgfoot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Dec 15, 2011.

1. geds

geds New Member

Now Terry I'm not saying you're gullible, but how many cowboys do you know that don't have a yarn or two to tell?
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

LOL!!

Quite true, sir.

But the fact is, I have seen these creatures also, on more than one occasion.
    Of course I am also a cowboy, so that MIGHT be a yarn too, eh?
  3. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Grew up in Northern CA. and here is my theroy.

I have traced the legend back to early settlers in that area. So many have seen the family in mexico that is covered by hair right. That is called Hypertrichosis. My theory is a family developed the trait and was shunned. That family had children and they lived in the woods surviving by hunting and gathering. New settlers to the area seen them. The family would then move to a different area many miles away and moving with the seasons. By doing that more people seen them and the legend of bigfoot started.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I fall into the camp of non-believers on this one. I have spent my whole life wondering around in the woods, when I had the time. I have never seen anything that I could not explain. That includes UFO's. It's not that I would have to see one myself to make me a believer, it's just that the evidence that is out there is pretty shaky for both phenomenon's. There are some strange things going on that can not be explained, and considering the number of people that see these things does make me wonder. The Bible tells of the immortal Angels that God created, and it talks of demons that move from body, to body. Maybe these are what people are seeing? I don't know, but I have never seen anything that I could not explain. That's just me though!
  5. geds

geds New Member

You hit on it Carver! Big Foots (Feet?) are actually angels roaming through the woods. That's why they've never harmed anyone and the dogs won't track them! And there is no skeletal evidence, hide evidence, substantial/definitive tracks, and why no can get a good look or a camera can capture a clear photo of them!
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  6. geds

geds New Member

Oh gee, I forgot to mention that some of Nessie's babies are living in the pond below the house. Maybe Sasquatch will come over and baby sit sometime soon!
  7. ampaterry

geds never, NEVER, let Bigfoot babyset little nessies.

They are a major part of their diet.

LOL!!!

But seriously, how many times have Scientists claimed this creature or that creature POSITIVELY did not exist, then had to eat crow when they were discovered?

Caelocanth.
    Mega-mouth shark.
    Giant squid.
    Duck billed platypus.
    Gorilla.
    Then there was that diminutive deer in SE Asia - Cambodia or VN, I forget which -

This is a big planet, and there are MANY secrets here which we have yet to completely examine -
  8. Gabob

Gabob Active Member

Several years ago I cut some huge feet out of plywood. I strapped them on my feet and stomped around the food plots just before hunting season
  9. Petergunn

Petergunn Member

If you’re referring to nephilim, that is a theory or some believe they could be Esau descendents or at least just apes.

As a Christian who believes Bigfoot could exist I don’t have any answers nor have I seen one but I have experienced things out in the woods that I can’t explain and were not related to human activity.

http://http://siriusknotts.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/creation-cryptids-bigfoot-enkidu-and-esau/

http://http://ourbigfoot.com/bigfoot_in_the_bible.html

10. red14

red14 New Member

For the record, I believe Bigfoot could exist.
    5584-terrorrosie[1].jpg
  11. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Call me crazy I have seen both Bigfoot and UFO's

I was out mowing the lawn one sunny afternoon in Corning CA where I grew up. I was about 15 or 16. I stopped to get some water and I looked to the east. Now I lived in the Sacramento valley Sierra Nevada to the East. About 70 miles from Beal AFB. This base once had U-2 and SR-71 so we would see planes all the time. I seen a glint that caught my eye and looked harder. It was an object moving extremely fast covered hundreds of miles in seconds. Then it came to a complete stop hovered in one sport for aprox 2 minutes and then Shot straight up in the air faster than any human build air plane or rocket. There was no way it was any thing like a air plane or rocket. Now my vision has been 20/10 since I was young. So I seen it clearly.

Bigfoot We were up in the Mountains (Coastal range to the west). Almost at the tree line looking for our Christmas tree (Silver tip) and we have 2 rifles with us and a pistol or two as well. We stopped for a pee break and I seen it out of the corner of my eye. Something big brown and walking upright. At first I thought it was a bear. I grabbed the 357 Smith and spun around it seen me move and it took off moving like an Olympic athlete jumping over downed trees and flat out sprinting DOWN HILL bears can't run down hill.
  12. StoneChimney

StoneChimney New Member

Folks 'round here in East Texas won't report Bigfoot sightings for two reasons: one, might be somebody's sister and two, Bigfoot's good eatin'.
  13. alex.cirabisi

alex.cirabisi New Member

with how the government is.. we will never know. with all the infrared, and heat detecting things in the heli's, im sure it would be real easy to track one down that way. So one way to learn about these things is to become a real high ranking officer/general or become the president and be allowed into the non existent area 51 base. you know if we could gather a little over 2000 people at the gates of area 51, had it all streaming through smart phones to the internet and they marched there way in, the government wouldnt be able to explain almost 2000 deaths caught on camera here in america..... just my thoughts.... strength in numbers... maybe im just young and naive..
  14. ampaterry

The Mrs. and I went to area 51 some years ago. There is a LONG gravel road, straight as an arrow, right out across the desert. At the other end, it goes up a slight rise, then curves down to the right to a gate that is out-of-sight of the main highway. The gate is closed, and a fence stretches off in both directions from it, with an electronic detection package about every 25 feet or so both ways. At the top of a hill to the left were two white Bronco's with tinted windows. While I tried to take pictures of the gate, one of the vehicles started down the slope towards us, and the Mrs. HIT the gas, getting us out of there. She had read the "deadly force" line on the sign on the gate, and would NOT stick around to talk to the guards.
    The owners of the Little Allie In in Rachael told us they will arrest you and confiscate your vehicle if you go through the gate rather than just shoot you outright.

From the dust cloud we raised driving on that gravel road, they have LOTS of notice when someone is approaching, so I expect they would have sufficient folks present to deal with any crowd by the time you got there - -
  15. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

Maybe, BF, is out there. But I don't buy it. I mean, if it were true, wouldn't someone have gotten a decent pic of it by now? Or a dead, BF, found?