Bilderberg Is Back In Town .....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, May 28, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

All my life, I've heard the bit saying the president of this country has no say at all about how the country is ran. It's all done by a group of powerful companies, and the pres is just a front man for them. It's an old story.

I think the saying is, something to the effect, all rumors tell a basic truth, or something like that.

Cattle like us will never know, one way or the other. If anybody does get close, they'll simply disappear.
  3. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

Very few people have ever heard of the Bilderbergs. The majority of US Citizens have their heads stuck in the sand or somewhere else. It seems the only people remotely aware of what is going on are on this forum. As most of you are aware there are way more people riding in the wagon than pulling it. The Bilderbergs want world control and Obama is just the guy that will deliver to these bastards. Will Obama get in the next election? I believe it is a foregone conclusion that he will. He is Black and the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, Will Smith will deliver the black vote. Most of your actors like Jimmy Fallon, George Clooney, Barbara Streisand, both big late night shows and such day shows as the View will continue to parade the Democrats in front of the national audience. The illegals will be a major issue in the election. Why do you think the democrats are against IDs for voting and are suing states that are busting illegals? With the Hispanics, blacks and the democrats and the majority of US citizens with their heads stuck somewhere, well, as far as I can see it is over but for the few of us that will die fighting for what we believe. There is a lot I do not understand today but I do understand what these people, Bilderbergs, are doing.